Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate these overconfident subhuman ethnic people

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
When i go out and i see them with their ugly downward growing faces, acting like Alphas in their group with their low Fwhr. Annoys me so hard... they should knew their place but they don´t and germany is full of them. The funny thing alone on street theyre scared like little children. Damn... when i one thing hate then its overconfident subhuman ethnics.

The worst is when they group together or huddle together to form their own group. It's like they want to push people away from them.

confidence is good if self aware, e.g not being a doormat but also not acting above ur worth

especially currys they always act like that

FOB currys are the worst, they need to be sent back to curryland where they can rot

satoshisacuck said:
The worst is when they group together or huddle together to form their own group. It's like they want to push people away from them.

I would take all ethnics and put them in their own land back. They don´t belong here idc what theyr´e doing in their country, but this country is not for them. You can see from 4 or 5 miles away that they have shitty attitudes, shitty characters and just are in our country to cause some trouble. Not all of them , but most .

curries and their broken English thinking they have a chance.

Like they have a chance if they stick to their own currygirls in the West. But most of them seem to create their own sausagefest instead.

But hey, let them stay retarded. Like a bunch of stormcels too. We might not like to admit it, but there are benefits to a lot of people staying bluepilled.

For example, all of us in incels.is with our blackpill views can literally become richcels because we are not fucking retarded.

Germany is fucked thanks to open door politics. Too many fucking Kebabs there. Those motherfuckers should get executed. I hate those Erdogan praising cucks. They're disgusting.

SupremeG said:
Germany is fucked thanks to open door politics. Too many fucking Kebabs there. Those motherfuckers should get executed. I hate those Erdogan praising cucks. They're disgusting.

In the government are just sitting retards, they´ll never realize it until it´s too late. One thing i don´t understand from these praisers of Erdogan... when he is such a good boy to them, why they don´t leave this fking shithole of country? When all is bad and you can get a better place, why are you still on the fucked place?

>subhuman
>gets pussy

>white
>dick in hand

Garbage said:
especially currys they always act like that

honestly curries have no choice since no one else wants to be around them lol 

anyways fuck OP just mad the ethnics are pulling more bitches than him lol

Sub8Hate said:
>subhuman
>gets pussy

>white
>dick in hand

Most are just getting pussy  bc of their social circles , even the ugly fat ones. They have HUGE status halo in my country,  most white women want some ethnic as a friend. But this doesn´t make them more attractive, i see barely legit gl ethnics when iam out. Women fantasize about being destroyed, that´s why they like suicide bombers. tbh

Since when is people on this forum starting to become lookist?

Good. we need to start doing this more and bullying females and normies too

OP you know what to do
[video=dailymotion]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4nxjfm[/video]

Be smart
Be organised
Be strong

DestroyedLife said:
Sub8Hate said:
>subhuman
>gets pussy
>white
>dick in hand
Most are just getting pussy bc of their social circles , even the ugly fat ones. They have HUGE status halo in my country, most white women want some ethnic as a friend. But this doesn´t make them more attractive, i see barely legit gl ethnics when iam out. Women fantasize about being destroyed, that´s why they like suicide bombers. tbh

that's how like 90% of people on earth get laid. that's why we're literally fucked, zero social circles, most here have zero friends or maybe like a single friend. it's over.

Zyros said:

It has fallen

Cuck-Damage said:
OP you know what to do

Be smart
Be organised
Be strong

What movie is that from?

Op must be talking about these curries [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-rUBJp1m7c&t=74s[/video]

satoshisacuck said:
FOB currys are the worst, they need to be sent back to curryland where they can rot

Cuck-Damage said:
OP you know what to do

Be smart
Be organised
Be strong

I am not  a Sfcel. Iam not against all ethnics, but it´s a fact that majority of them is just shit. I mean they prove it everyday.

Zyros said:
well he is from llookism xd

DestroyedLife said:
I am not  a Sfcel. Iam not against all ethnics, but it´s a fact that majority of them is just shit. I mean they prove it everyday.

I am sorry, I didn't call you a stormfronter or a SFcel in any way. I am just saying that there are bluepilled communities that are literally that.

If anything pissess of actually stormfront shits, it's black guys fucking white women, take a look at the effect of Black Panther and etc

Indians are harmless kek

satoshisacuck said:
Like they have a chance if they stick to their own currygirls in the West.

are you fucking kidding me????

Krispinwah said:
are you fucking kidding me????

They would get cucked, but these Indian men have no honour and take what they can get. I see Indian girls dating white men all the time, which is good. Let these fobs/currycels learn.

I feel attacked.

Zyros said: