Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the "Yes Chad" meme

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
aaf.png

In general I hate all wojak memes but this one is the worst. So fucking annoying and unfunny and those who use it to reply to you online or try to ridicule you are retards that should be put down. It's mostly normie shitposters from twitter and discortards who use it the most.

On facebook that meme is also a plague.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

all memes are shit generally

if everyone is saying that there is something retarded about your pfp,
then there is something retarded about it
I Understand, thanks, have a nice day

It's the ultimate flex. To normscum the mere presence of chad deems us invalid. The yes symbolise that.

Normtoids are vile , vile creatures.

I think it’s funny :feelshaha:

True, Chad worship at its finest.

Its proper use is in negating the efficacy of rhetorical questions, but most people don't use it like that.

aaf.png

In general I hate all wojak memes but this one is the worst. So fucking annoying and unfunny and those who use it to reply to you online or try to ridicule you are retards that should be put down. It's mostly normie shitposters from twitter and discortards who use it the most.
Yes it's absolute shit

Only normtards and fakecels use them.

@Napoleon de Geso has been seen using this shitty meme

It's because normies delusionally see themselves as chads if a foid even laughs at their jokes or when they are jestermaxxing tbh

blatant lookism tbh, big + gl = good

Human perception dominates culture/communication, transhumanism when?

Attractive features in the face are are very objective and easily able to be measured and machines excel at measuring those characteristics and using it as input in what actions to perform next tbh
So like humans but without the heavy rationalization imo.

Last edited:
Attractive features in the face are are very objective and easily able to be measured and machines excel at measuring those characteristics and using it as input in what actions to perform next tbh
So like humans but without the heavy rationalization imo.
I don't see how AI would have any reason to discriminate based on that unless it was programmed to do so

Can't wait until this retarded trend dies just like rage comics did. But at least rage comics were funny or lighthearted, Wojak memes are depressing and cynical af and remind me of my shitty life. Also they're used more for ridiculing and attacking you rather than for fun.

Can't wait until this retarded trend dies just like rage comics did. But at least rage comics were funny or lighthearted, Wojak memes are depressing and cynical af and remind me of my shitty life. Also they're used more for ridiculing and attacking you rather than for fun.
Wonder what's next. :feelsLightsaber:

Anyone on the memefront here?