Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate the word "adult"

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
i seriously hate that fucking word

it makes me feel insanely disconnected

just learn how to adult bro

Get used to the age pill. There is no escape.

Fgfgfgf

Never began for adultcels

i seriously hate that fucking word

it makes me feel insanely disconnected
Nah its not that for me, it's sir

When I started working and people started calling me sir :feelshaha:its a weird wack ass feeling, like bruh your almost 50 years old and I'm 19 why are you calling me sir :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it's because of cuckedcoiety and how people view others with authority, even though I'm just a securitycel it's still weird and the badge doesn't even mean anything lol... It's over for securitycels

Last edited:
Being an "adult" is giga cucked. Africans living naturally in tribes don't care about being adults. They have fun and mess around all day everyday without stress. Only thing that matters to them is food and having children. I kinda wish I was one of them

When I started working and people started calling me sir :feelshaha:its a weird wack ass feeling, like bruh your almost 50 years old and I'm 19 why are you calling me sir :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it's because of cuckedcoiety and how people view others with authority, even though I'm just a securitycel it's still weird and the badge doesn't even mean anything lol... It's over for securitycels
both are wierd as fuck but being called sir makes me feel important

probably just retarded tho lol on my end

Being an "adult" is giga cucked. Africans living naturally in tribes don't care about being adults. They have fun and mess around all day everyday without stress. Only thing that matters to them is food and having children. I kinda wish I was one of them
yep

how else are they supposed to address you respectfully? "Yo, rent-a-cop" If someone said that to you how would you react?

how else are they supposed to address you respectfully? "Yo, rent-a-cop" If someone said that to you how would you react?
I mean I get that and I can see what you are saying, but I mean your probably already thinking it so might aswell say it so I've got a reason to get you're company badge and report you to AR :feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

All I'm saying is I'm fine with adult it's just weird that because I've got a uniform and badge people who've been alive 40 more years than me are calling me "sir" :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:

both are wierd as fuck but being called sir makes me feel important

probably just retarded tho lol on my end
No it absolutely does lmao but like I said to someone else just because I've got a badge and a uniform people who have been alive 40 more years than I have are calling me sir, it's just weird

But it's definitely a power trip everytime it happens :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:

No it absolutely does lmao but like I said to someone else just because I've got a badge and a uniform people who have been alive 40 more years than I have are calling me sir, it's just weird

But it's definitely a power trip everytime it happens :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:
it is dude, im a young ass nigga but seeing ppl call me sir makes me feel good

Actually, they do care about being adults - even more so than westerners. But they actually make transitioning into adulthood much smoother: https://manuampim.com/AfricanInitiationRites.htm
RITE OF ADULTHOOD
The Rite of Adulthood is the second major initiation rite and it is nowadays the most popular among the set of rites. Most people today assume that "rites of passage" only refers to initiation into adulthood, and they are often not aware that adulthood rites are only one set of rites within a larger system of rites. Adulthood rites are usually done at the onset puberty age (around 12-13 years of age in many cultures) and they are to ensure the shaping of productive, community-oriented responsible adults. There is nothing automatic about youth being productive members of society, nor is there anything particularly difficult about transitioning from a child to an adult. This transition to adulthood is exceedingly difficult in Western societies because there are no systems of adulthood rites to systematically guide and direct the young person through this important stage in his or her life cycle.

In Western culture adulthood is seen as a status achieved at the age of 18 or 21, or simply when the person graduates from high school. Unfortunately, in most cases there is no fundamental guidance or transformation from a child to an adult that is required or expected. This "leave it for chance" approach to adulthood development is the root of most teenage and youth "adult" confusion, chaos, and uncertainty. When the youth reach a certain age, somehow they are expected to magically transformed into an "adult," eventhough[sic] they often receive very little guidance.

On the other hand, African societies systematically initiate boys and girls. They often take the young initiates out of the community, and away from the concerns of everyday life, to teach them all the ways of adulthood: including the rules and taboos of the society; moral instruction and social responsibility; and further clarification of his/her mission or calling in life.
I don't know how much of this is biased to show how much better Africans are than "white supremacist" Western soyciety, but I definitely agree that small tribes have a much better sense of purpose than us.

the word adulting is worse since it's used only by soys