Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate the way we can't even keep up the facade to ourselves that we look good because foids are so open about who is Chad or not

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Every now and again after not being out the house for a while I look in the mirror and think "Ye I'm actually looking okay today. Hair looks decent. Weight is fine. Face and beard are looking pretty tidy. These new clothes look nice"...only for that to be crushed completely when I step outside and some random ugly foid/s walk past a Chad or Chadlite and gaze up at them like God himself has walked past but then don't bat a fucking eyelid at me.

Went outside for this first time in about a month for my Dad's birthday for a family meal a few days ago. Place was full of just foid waitresses and old people. The waitresses don't bat an eyelid at me but I think "fuck it they are in work and aren't here for that and I'm not here for that either so who cares" Then suddenly some Chadlite walks in with his Becky girlfriend and all the waitresses can't stop looking over at him. Literally non-stop even though he is with his girlfriend, smiling and laughing at his jokes. Must've been the first time in a while they saw a man they thought worthy of them in this place or something.

As a non top tier man you are simply not allowed to feel good about yourself and how you look because foids decide that. It's like being a fan of a tv series and coming up with an idea for an episode...that's not up to you...it's the writers that decide that...you're not here to take part or have your opinion taken into account, you are just here to watch.

There are basically 3 types of men - top tier men, men who are trying desperately to somehow navigate their way around hypergamy and men who have failed to navigate around it.

Last edited:
Tbh I don't get ignored by women, they make disgusted faces at me

Those positive impressions are your psyche's automatic defense mechanism trying to protect yourself from trauma. What could be a worse experiene to the ego than to accept that you are hideous? Each time your psyche tries to build this weak and fragile barrier, only to be utterly shattered to pieces when getting a dose of reality. Then your psyche slowly picks up the fragments and tries at it again.

Tbh I don't get ignored by women, they make disgusted faces at me
They can sense you post on here. That's what happens the more you post - The higher your post count the more disgusted looks you get :feelskek:

I know what you mean though. I get the same sometimes if I need to go and interact with them directly which is why I never leave the house and only shop online these days. I've even got one of those fancy 'Ring' devices installed so I don't need to interact with the postman face to face. I just tell him to leave it behind the bin ha.
Those positive impressions are your psyche's automatic defense mechanism trying to protect yourself from trauma. What could be a worse experiene to the ego than to accept that you are hideous? Each time your psyche tries to build this weak and fragile barrier, only to be utterly shattered to pieces when getting a dose of reality. Then your psyche slowly picks up the fragments and tries at it again.
Very true. It's fucked up how society has gone against human nature completely and constantly beats down men's self esteem. It seems to be entirely by design.

They can sense you post on here. That's what happens the more you post - The higher your post count the more disgusted looks you get :feelskek:

I know what you mean though. I get the same sometimes if I need to go and interact with them directly which is why I never leave the house and only shop online these days. I've even got one of those fancy 'Ring' devices installed so I don't need to interact with the postman face to face. I just tell him to leave it behind the bin ha.

Women have very good personality detectors, however they can get bypassed by certain features such as a sharp jawline and hunter eyes :cryfeels: I feel so bad for them. We need to do more to help fix this security issue!

But yeah man even though the weather's been really nice recently here in the UK I've been sat inside every day just feeling depressed. There's nothing to do outside anyway. No one to talk to or have fun with. Been trying to trade crypto but lost 1k in the last 2 days, which is making me feel worse. Got no energy to even get up and get some food. Tired of this bullshit.

Women have very good personality detectors, however they can get bypassed by certain features such as a sharp jawline and hunter eyes :cryfeels: I feel so bad for them. We need to do more to help fix this security issue!

But yeah man even though the weather's been really nice recently here in the UK I've been sat inside every day just feeling depressed. There's nothing to do outside anyway. No one to talk to or have fun with. Been trying to trade crypto but lost 1k in the last 2 days, which is making me feel worse. Got no energy to even get up and get some food. Tired of this bullshit.
Ye it's pretty nice here in Liverpool as well man which feels pointless when i prefer to stay indoors ha. I know exactly what you mean but even if you were to go outside with friends all they would probably talk about is fucking women anyway in my experience.

I've heard that crypto thing can be like that though i.e. down one week and up the next so keep at it. Games usually help me take my mind off it. Coming on here just makes me feel worse a lot of the time hence why I don't post here much. Hang in there mate :feelsbadman:

Ye it's pretty nice here in Liverpool as well man which feels pointless when i prefer to stay indoors ha. I know exactly what you mean but even if you were to go outside with friends all they would probably talk about is fucking women anyway in my experience.

I've heard that crypto thing can be like that though i.e. down one week and up the next so keep at it. Games usually help me take my mind off it. Coming on here just makes me feel worse a lot of the time hence why I don't post here much. Hang in there mate :feelsbadman:

Yeah I'm trying to keep going with crypto, fucking difficult though. I don't have any games consoles and my pc sucks so I just watch youtube or listen to music to cope. And yeah, same, coming here makes me feel worse and more depressed, but it's also my only source of social connection.

Incredibly well put.

My mood changes with how I feel I look.

I've never seen women looking at a man like that in public though except for once with this 6'8 steroided chadite.

Yeah I'm trying to keep going with crypto, fucking difficult though. I don't have any games consoles and my pc sucks so I just watch youtube or listen to music to cope. And yeah, same, coming here makes me feel worse and more depressed, but it's also my only source of social connection.
Don't try to day trade crypto unless you want to get your shit absolutely wrecked. If you have the patience and will to learn day trading, i can forward you to some videos and you can use a paper account on trading view to train without losing money.

Otherwise this is NOT a good time to buy crypto. Just keep watching the price action(we might go as low as 7k BTC if this is a multi year bear market). There's one very experienced crypto trader that made a rough sketch of how his bear market might look like.
Wait for those prices, OR buy AFTER the confirmation that we are above the bull market support band if the prices bounce from here.
20210719 164222

Last edited:
This.

Every now and again after not being out the house for a while I look in the mirror and think "Ye I'm actually looking okay today. Hair looks decent. Weight is fine. Face and beard are looking pretty tidy. These new clothes look nice"...only for that to be crushed completely when I step outside and some random ugly foid/s walk past a Chad or Chadlite and gaze up at them like God himself has walked past but then don't bat a fucking eyelid at me.

Went outside for this first time in about a month for my Dad's birthday for a family meal a few days ago. Place was full of just foid waitresses and old people. The waitresses don't bat an eyelid at me but I think "fuck it they are in work and aren't here for that and I'm not here for that either so who cares" Then suddenly some Chadlite walks in with his Becky girlfriend and all the waitresses can't stop looking over at him. Literally non-stop even though he is with his girlfriend, smiling and laughing at his jokes. Must've been the first time in a while they saw a man they thought worthy of them in this place or something.

As a non top tier man you are simply not allowed to feel good about yourself and how you look because foids decide that. It's like being a fan of a tv series and coming up with an idea for an episode...that's not up to you...it's the writers that decide that...you're not here to take part or have your opinion taken into account, you are just here to watch.

There are basically 3 types of men - top tier men, men who are trying desperately to somehow navigate their way around hypergamy and men who have failed to navigate around it.
It used to happen to me. I read the brain actually make us believe that we are more good looking that we actually are. We are indeed ugly

As a non top tier man you are simply not allowed to feel good about yourself and how you look because foids decide that
Stop trying to feel good about yourself (mental) and focus on trying to feel good (physical)

I can't even remember the last time I ever thought about myself in the context you described in this thread

I don't really focus on what I wear, or think about if I "look good", or notice how women are looking at other men, my focus now in life is just too inward and "self centered" to even care about such things

For exapmle, at that restaurant, all I'd be thinking about is eating something that tastes good

Last edited:
Don't try to day trade crypto unless you want to get your shit absolutely wrecked. If you have the patience and will to learn day trading, i can forward you to some videos and you can use a paper account on trading view to train without losing money.

Otherwise this is NOT a good time to buy crypto. Just keep watching the price action(we might go as low as 7k BTC if this is a multi year bear market). There's one very experienced crypto trader that made a rough sketch of how his bear market might look like.
Wait for those prices, OR buy AFTER the confirmation that we are above the bull market support band if the prices bounce from here.
View attachment 469458

Over the last 2 weeks I was fairly successful with it but the last 2 days idk what got into me and I blew it all, smfh. I ignored my own trading rules such as not trading when I'm tired and depressed, and also not trading with my whole portfolio. Binance fucked me up too by not filling in my orders on time. And yeah now isn't a good time to buy, prices will probably go a lot lower since we're in a bear market. Thanks for showing me the sketch as well, much appreciated :feelsokman:

Women shouldn’t be allowed to look at men who have gf’s. This should be law. THE RICH ALWAYS GET RICHER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There's no point in trying anymore. Just be a slob, at least people will be more honest with you, because they sure as hell aren't going to treat you any differently than they already were.