Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate the Term “Victim Complex”

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

I hate the term
>Victim Mentality
People say this to mock people who think they’ve been wronged and the whole word is against them.

The only problem is some people actually are victims. I’m one of them. I’ve been wronged, and the whole word is against me. I’m a heterosexual white male who’s below 6’0” and living in America. The government wants me dead.

My whole life the world has been trying to destroy me, even my own parents. It started the day I was born when they chopped my cock into pieces for having the audacity to be born a man in America.

So yes, I do have a victim complex, because I am a victim. So are many others.

:society::feelzez::feelsclown:

shut up, get a job and pick yourself up by the bootstraps, boy

I am a true victim because this clown world keeps trying to bring me down.

we're the only legitimate victims in this world, everyone else's "pain" and "suffering" pales in comparison to ours.

Victim mentality only applies to those who are larping as real victims to get sympathy from other people. It doesnt apply to real victims.

Those standing at the top of the hierarchy want the oppressed to accept their place so they invent terms to shame the ones who refuse to be obedient, kek