Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the summer

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
It's like an eternal Friday night where everyone is having fun but you. Combine that with the ridiculous warm-weather clothing that girls wear and a social pressure to be outside all the time and you get some prime LDAR motivation.

high temperatures accelerate my live rotting process

I live in the middle of no where so I don't have to deal with that, but when I've to go to town for something its infuriating seeing all the foids out trying to impress the chads in short skirts

I love cold temperature because you can wear 10 layers but i hate ice i like sunny weather but hate high temperature, its over for me

I love cold, rainy days and foggy weather outside, at least i know degenerate young people area also not living their lives to the fullest, but living in Brazil is a nightmare, it's summer almost year-around!

It's winter right now and it's sunny and warm outside...girls are revealing their bodies with minimal clothing in the middle of winter... f*ck these place.