Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the short boy haircut that woman are getting these days.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
7882310_orig.png

Pixie-Cut-Katy-Perry.jpg

It's not even the dyke hairstyle anymore because a ton of straight females are getting it.
I think a shoulder length haircut looks cute but this is too much.

That's how they let each other know that they are "progressive".

I hate those. I like women with long, flowing. hair.

gettyimages-886101604-1515779771.jpg

long hair is better than this haircut ALWAYS

I like medium length. Bob? Or w/e. Pixie is too short but can look cute sometimes. I actually get anxiety from girls with long hair. Like they're unapproachable and I can't look them in the face. So maybe it's too attractive for my high inhib.

equivalent to the bowl cut for males

I like medium length. Bob? Or w/e. Pixie is too short but can look cute sometimes. I actually get anxiety from girls with long hair. Like they're unapproachable and I can't look them in the face. So maybe it's too attractive for my high inhib.
For me it's if the girl is more attractive in general, if I'm talking to a plain Jane I will have no problem, but I can not talk to a stacy.

but I can not talk to a stacy.
yea. impossible. I worked with this lightskin girl who had more white genes than black, she was one of those like. Insanely overconfident women. But like she had every reason to be. I couldn't even look in her direction when we would talk. (I had to shadow her a few times while learning the job.)

I have a weakness for women that buzz their hair off.

I've been noticing a huge uptick in this style the past month. I agree, it's fucking hideous.

It's called a "pixie" haircut.

It looks good on some women, meh.

More women trying to grow dicks and be men.

In the Bible, it's a sin for women to cut their hair short. That's why the Satan worshiping cabal of Jews that run this world is promoting this so hard.

7882310_orig.png

Pixie-Cut-Katy-Perry.jpg

It's not even the dyke hairstyle anymore because a ton of straight females are getting it.
I think a shoulder length haircut looks cute but this is too much.
All of them look like SJWs.

yea. impossible. I worked with this lightskin girl who had more white genes than black, she was one of those like. Insanely overconfident women. But like she had every reason to be. I couldn't even look in her direction when we would talk. (I had to shadow her a few times while learning the job.)

I have known all too many women who fit that description. It's the worst when white women "try to act black"... just why?

And in regards to the OP, it does tick me off when I see a woman without long hair. I'm pretty sure they just do it for attention. It's the absolute worst when they wear an "undercut" hairstyle. Those ones are painful to look at.