Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the respect most normies have for work

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Fucking faggot ass normie cunt asss BITCHES!!!! How can you respect this mandatory slavery that we are subjected to? uuugghfucking hell it pisses me off the fucking middle aged southern cunts and the others as well are all hardcore like this. They' would have no problem cutting off their hand for work. Stupid fucking cucks. They view it as some sacred thing when the only reason it's beneficial is some unique set of circumstances that makes it so organisms can't survive without working.

Fucking faggot ass normie cunt asss BITCHES!!!! How can you respect this mandatory slavery that we are subjected to? uuugghfucking hell it pisses me off the fucking middle aged southern cunts and the others as well are all hardcore like this. They' would have no problem cutting off their hand for work. Stupid fucking cucks. They view it as some sacred thing when the only reason it's beneficial is some unique set of circumstances that makes it so organisms can't survive without working.

are you okay?

Last edited:
dont be lazycel on top of being retardcel op

They have been brainwashed by more than a hundred years of propaganda that aimed to steer them towards becoming wageslaves.
Also they have wives/gf's/kids so they don't notice the horrible position they are in as a wageslave.
Meanwhile you don't have a gf/or kids to take your mind off of it.

Working is intrinsically a good thing and can be a source of happiness, however in our degenerate society, finding the proper incentives to enjoy work is very challenging.

Its called wagecucking. Only the upper class really benefits here but they've created a system that we really can't opt out of without being NEET or homeless.

They have been brainwashed by more than a hundred years of propaganda that aimed to steer them towards becoming wageslaves.
Also they have wives/gf's/kids so they don't notice the horrible position they are in as a wageslave.
Meanwhile you don't have a gf/or kids to take your mind off of it.

Man, you've got to stop having that signature. I pause to watch a bit of it every time I pass it

couldn’t stand at seeing their faces light up when it was Friday when I would have to go home and fap myself to sleep.

couldn’t stand at seeing their faces light up when it was Friday when I would have to go home and fap myself to sleep.
was it an office?

ragie wagie in your fucking cagie

most of the normies I work with hate work and only do it for the money because they are shackled by their wives and children

tbh
most of the normies I work with hate work and only do it for the money because they are shackled by their wives and children

i dont see why anyone should be passionate about wagecucking to make other men richer.

i dont see why anyone should be passionate about wagecucking to make other men richer.

It's all the "grinding" propaganda on the internet and how for a white male alphaness is measured in money or so they think.

You are right that it's stupid, but on the other hand we don't really have any alternative. Either careermaxxing and giving your life energy to make others rich, or neetbux and live an even lamer life and further cementing your inceldom.

Yeah I lmao inside when I see people caring for their job. How can one be so brainwashed to enjoy this shit

Working is intrinsically a good thing and can be a source of happiness, however in our degenerate society, finding the proper incentives to enjoy work is very challenging.
This. Also, most normies brag about their job because it is the only thing they have going for them. They have no hobbies or higher purpose. They hate on NEET's the most because they know they are only one rung above them (and getting paid shit)

how else are the goys going to generate shekels for their supreme overlords?

i get no respect as a manlet. the most i can aspire to be is the social group's pet and be treated like a dog.

Normies are very low IQ, they believe what the media says and they are incapable to challenge the status quo

i get no respect as a manlet. the most i can aspire to be is the social group's pet and be treated like a dog.
Same I get ignored when I speak in our group text and in person.

When I speak sarcastically and joke around they take it as a serious statement and make fun of me.

Agreed, I don't want to contribute to a society that has endlessly abused and bullied me.