Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE the guys on here who contribute to the incel strawman

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
lol at you niggas who don't shower for weeks, rot in front of computers, are attracted to 6-year-old girls (both real and anime), weeaboos, live in their mother's basement, and only eat junk food

no wonder every faggot normie tells us to take a shower or go outside when we ask them for dating help...jfl you people are contributing to the incel strawman/stereotype

If you fuckers are gonna live in miserable conditions just because a foid doesn't want you, don't fucking flex it like it's a good thing:

nigga i literally live as clean as possible, eat healthy, live a good life outside of having a gf, and I hate associating with you buffoons since all you do is live in your own excrement

like i just wanna vent about dating trouble and shit, not fucking enjoy living like a pig

Last edited:
Who cares what random people on the internet do?

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

You'll probably get torn to shreds by this, but it's true

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

You'll probably get torn to shreds by this, but it's true
amen my brother

I can't stand niggas who ruin their lives over women, imagine letting them win jfl

at least live in cleanliness and stop making the rest of us look bad

nigga i literally live as clean as possible, eat healthy, live a good life outside of having a gf, and I hate associating with you buffoons since all you do is live in your own excrement
You don't have to associate with this forum. You can delete your account.

But you won't, you're a friendless loser addicted to this forum who wants to feel a sense of superiority over other so you pick on the weakest of the weak. You would rather associate with this forum than delete this account and get zero internet notifications as result of being a loser.

it's what depression can do to a man, incel or not. im glad im not at this point but i might be someday.

But you won't, you're a friendless loser addicted to this forum who wants to feel a sense of superiority over other so you pick on the weakest of the weak. You would rather associate with this forum than delete this account and get zero internet notifications as result of being a loser.

This post reads like something from inceltears, just take a shower, stop eating like shit and you will slay bro

I have friends first of all

second of all I still identify as an incel and think many people here are okay, but I can't stand the people here who just live in fucking dirt, that's just nasty as hell

It's true that the guy in the post is retarded, but bluepillers will find a way to demonize or discredit us either way.

No matter how good you act or how well you follow their guidelines, they will simply move the goalposts so that you are still the problem. Incels following the demands of bluepillers to placate them would be like a farm animal trying to get a farmer to love them enough not to slaughter them. In their eyes you're not even human, you're just a resource to be exploited for their own personal gain or entertainment.

I have friends first of all

second of all I still identify as an incel and think many people here are okay, but I can't stand the people here who just live in fucking dirt, that's just nasty as hell
yeah sure you have friends.

even if you do, this thread is just you trying to take the high ground vs incels. "I'm better because I'm more of a normie"

yeah sure you have friends.

even if you do, this thread is just you trying to take the high ground vs incels. "I'm better because I'm more of a normie"
so you're telling me that you wanna live your life chained to a computer with an anime bodypillow while drooling over 6-year-old lolis in your cum stained underwear?

how much did you get laid because of these habits?

so you're telling me that you wanna live your life chained to a computer with an anime bodypillow while drooling over 6-year-old lolis in your cum stained underwear?
yeah nice try faggot.

practically no one on this forum like 6 year olds. you're reaching because of the "i wanna bang 13 year old" posts, and arguing in bad faith

@ERadicator look at this nigga:feelswhat:
Just take a shower bro :soy:
lol at you niggas who don't shower for weeks, rot in front of computers, are attracted to 6-year-old girls (both real and anime), weeaboos, live in their mother's basement, and only eat junk food

no wonder every faggot normie tells us to take a shower or go outside when we ask them for dating help...jfl you people are contributing to the incel strawman/stereotype

If you fuckers are gonna live in miserable conditions just because a foid doesn't want you, don't fucking flex it like it's a good thing:

View attachment 568879View attachment 568876

like i just wanna vent about dating trouble and shit, not fucking enjoy living like a pig

I agree with alot of this am on the fence about some things but completely agree with the diet thing, seriously stop consooming garbage

how much did you get laid because of these habits?
I have to agree with the greycel. Same boat as the anime guy that jerks off to lolicon that does not shower. Frankly it not your business how someone lives their lives, if an incel like to be a street bum.

I have to agree with the greycel. Same boat as the anime guy that jerks off to lolicon that does not shower. Frankly it not your business how someone lives their lives, if an incel like to be a street bum.
Do you think these kind of incel stereotype threads are healthy for the forum?

its over if this forum is healthy, its over if this forum is unhealthy, its over if this forum is dead

the success or lack thereof of this forum will never contribute positively to my ability to get pussy

it's likely they are living like that because they've already given up

It’s not that easy to do these things for some of us. Being an incel can make even the most basic chores too demanding.

Not sure why it bothers you so much that people share their difficulties in life. There are plenty of places you can go for dating advice if that’s exclusively what you’re looking for.

Last edited:
@TallCelFag OP is a bully . he doesnt care about incel users here. he accused people of linking 6 year old foids. @cvh1991 what are your thoughts on OP accusing everyone of liking 6 year olds when this forum mainly has a JB teen culture

Go collect your brownie points from trannies and normies. I bet if you will be a good incel some landwhale from inceltears will fuck you :feelshaha:.

I agree. Not showering, not wiping your ass, leaving half eaten food everywhere is just disgusting. A lot of retards here think keeping basic hygiene is not simping for women, but this is about having decency and respecting yourself.

Basic hygiene isn't a requirement for dating, it's a requirement not to be a horrific faggot. In fact you're no better than faggots and foids who shit all over their beds when they get fucked in the ass. Foids also have shitty hygiene so you're bringing yourself to a foids level by not washing yourself.

Also its fucking retarded how keeping hygiene is a more controversial subject than lifting. If I said that I hate working out and I don't see any value in it, I'd be torn to shreds, but when someone talks about having browned underwear and rotting food on their floor it's "oh no he has depwession, there's no point in washing your ass if chad can fuck with a shitty ass"

Depends on your goal. If you are trying to get some support or sympathy this might be important to you.

But the people who read the incels forums are only bots, haters and incels.
I mean the bots don't care unless you are using government blacklisted words. Haters are here just to take anything even slightly politically incorrect and twist it. If you are an incel reading this forum then you know only some users are disgusting.

While I agree that half the shit about not showering and piss bottle and cumming all over your room is disgusting and you should try to live your life to a higher standard at least for your sanity. But I am not going to get upset over an anonymous person on the internet that is a lost cause.

Also adding to this that women are 200% more disgusting and dirty just because of the nature of their body. if you have been near a pregnant women she looks disgusting with a belly and sweats like a pig. Also women get cummed inside and that will start to fester, in additional to menstruating which is a whole other problem by itself. Also any womans room has clothes stacked all over and thrown all over her bed with makeup shoes/ etc. You think women are also naturally smooth skin? Nope, it takes ton of maintenance or they can grow hair like men.

Insta thots

What’s so bad about not showering if you don’t go outside? :feelsmage:

who cares what normies think

I shower regularly because I enjoy it. But imagine wanting the approval of literal trannys on inceltears :feelswhat:

it's what depression can do to a man, incel or not. im glad im not at this point but i might be someday.
Yeah. First of all, OP, I don't glorify it, it's what I've been reduced to. Second of all, imanuglysob is right, that's just what happens when you've endured it for far too long. You're either a youngcel who just doesn't get it yet, because you haven't yet reached that point, or you're a blue pilled troll.

when this forum mainly has a JB teen culture

It's true that the guy in the post is retarded, but bluepillers will find a way to demonize or discredit us either way.

No matter how good you act or how well you follow their guidelines, they will simply move the goalposts so that you are still the problem. Incels following the demands of bluepillers to placate them would be like a farm animal trying to get a farmer to love them enough not to slaughter them. In their eyes you're not even human, you're just a resource to be exploited for their own personal gain or entertainment.
Indeed, I don’t need cucktear’s grimy faggot hands for support, I am merely saying that for your own sake as a human being just live slightly cleaner

there is no good that comes from living like a dirty ape because you are depressed

Last edited:
This post reads like something from inceltears, just take a shower, stop eating like shit and you will slay bro
Frankly it not your business how someone lives their lives, if an incel like to be a street bum.
imagine wanting the approval of literal trannys on inceltears :feelswhat:
Bruticus: 'Y U don't take a shower sweaty? Dis y u inkwell, tee hee.'

We got an even more annoying FuRed. Here users are allowed to LDAR and cope as they wish. They don't do it because they are inherently lazy slobs, they do it because they have nothing to live for, no motivation left. It's over. They don't care about what a bunch of failed normies with the depth of character of a soda can think of their habits. If you just want to shit on other incels to feel superior you can go on Looksmax.org.

That’s a result of being incel retard. If you are a manllet thimbledick then you have no chance with anyone so no reason to take care of yourself any more than you have to.

Go collect your brownie points from trannies and normies. I bet if you will be a good incel some landwhale from inceltears will fuck you :feelshaha:.
just absolutely fucking based

makes me want to boot up new vegas again

unironically kinda true, i lead a pretty good life but no gf

but these is my niggas man

i'm pretty sure I saw you once posting pretty much something that is what you are currently criticizing right now.

Last edited:
Most of us tried the grooming, being social, exercising, eating healthy, self improvement bullshit for years. None of it worked. Don't blame us for finally giving up after ALL WE EXPERIENCED WAS HUMILIATION AND FAILURE.

I have a clean room+good hygiene+no underage foids thank you! Welcome to the giga-truecel club. :feelsYall:

All True:

I've had ASD-related fantasies since childhood; I immerse myself in Dragon Ball and fantasize about the different versions of the storylines from each game, movie, manga, anime.

I was in this state during my first mental breakdown. I spent months circling between the basement and the upstairs living room of the apartment I shared with my mother.

Most of us tried the grooming, being social, exercising, eating healthy, self improvement bullshit for years. None of it worked. Don't blame us for finally giving up after ALL WE EXPERIENCED WAS HUMILIATION AND FAILURE.
Not to get bitches lmao

no amount of any self improvement will compensate for your genes and you have every right to be mad and hate women

I’m just saying don’t live in fucking dirt and brag about it

That shit takes too much effort

I’m just saying don’t live in fucking dirt and brag about it
Brag about it? More like people share it to see if others have it as bad, so we can find people to connect with

lol at you niggas who don't shower for weeks,
Most I can go is two weeks
rot in front of computers,
Das me
are attracted to 6-year-old girls (both real and anime)
Das me. But my attraction goes as far as 2 year old girls
, weeaboos,
Das me. I don't really watch anime, just nhentai and visual novel.
live in their mother's basement,
I live in my own apartment making 4 figs monthly
and only eat junk food
Das me.

Last edited:
it's white dudes that don't shower that are the real fakecels

what a bunch of lemmings. Shouldn't they be angry about his nazi shit and use of the word 'nigga' and 'fag'?? It's all a high karma circlejerk.
They are. Just clicked on the post and there’s people crying about how I’m using “sLuRs” and “ofFeNsIvE laNgUagE”.

and there’s two people crying about me being a “””nazi”””

Cope harder fucking IT nigger