Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I HATE THE FACT THAT THE BEST ORGASM OF MY LIFE WAS WHILE I WAS BEING RAPED"

Except in this case, she was not consenting to the tall hot guy until the 2nd act. In the 1st act she was raped.

Sort of like how women can begin by consenting to sex with an ugly guy (like by marrying him) and then she withdraws consent (like by divorcing him) and past that point it's rape to keep fucking her despite her prior consent.

I'm having trouble following your memes guys, clearly it is possible for Chads to rape foids....

1) a foid could reject sex with Chadlite in hopes of fucking Chad
2) a foid could reject sex with Chad in hopes of fucking Gigachad
3) foid thinks so highly of herself she thinks she can reject Gigachad's premarital sex and get Gigachad to marry her

It does happen. Not OFTEN, but it does.

Why would women avoid language like that?

Saying women can't describe themselves as "tight" because men like tightness is like saying men can't describe themselves as "hard" because women like hardness.
It's "rape" (her body consents but she thinks she doesn't)

The way the poster describes it makes it very likely to not be a LARP, full of Chad worship, she stopped resisting and started actively embracing him, like any foid does when 8+/10 tall guy rapes her, most foids are extremely turned on by violence and rape if it's a Chad doing it.

ITcels are too weak to accept the truth, too ignorant to touch and make an argument against it.

Last edited:
Bodies respond, they don't consent. I might have morning wood because I dreamt of a hot girl but that doesn't mean it's consent if a fag sneaks into my bedroom and sucks me off.

Or like, for example, say you find a woman attractive and would like to fuck her, but would not choose to do so because you know her husband is a Mafia boss who will have you murdered.

If the woman ties you up and fucks you and you get a boner for her because she's attractive, it doesn't mean you're actually choosing/consenting to fuck her, because your rational mind doesn't want to get murdered by her mafia boss husband.

So she is still a rapist even if you get hard for her, because you didn't choose it.

Perhaps you would understand as it pertains to traps: if you consented to a BJ from a trap thinking it was a real woman, you are not even giving informed consent there (even if your dick responds) because your choice wasn't based on all info.

In the case of the original girl, even her eventual consent is probably questionable since it's not just her horniness but also coercion/force (already being raped) which was a factor.

It's like if you woke up and your ugly grandma was giving you a BJ and you figured "well, I'm already hard and about to cum, may as well finish, the only way I could get her to stop is by punching her in the head and possibly causing her to bite my cock off" but that doesn't mean you consented in the first place.

Roastie basically got her dopamine receptors destroyed by getting fucked on drugs. This is what foids do when given freedom.
Also, Based Chad and JFL.
Best tl;dr for this post

Why would women avoid language like that?

Saying women can't describe themselves as "tight" because men like tightness is like saying men can't describe themselves as "hard" because women like hardness.
Men consider being able to keep themselves hard an accomplishment, potentially women do it for tightness as well, but not to the same degree as men, it is not a symbol of femininity the way hardness is a symbol of masculinity. Perhaps I was so tight part is not that bad in comparison to others but no women would ever write raw masculine strength or raw muscular feral strength. Women enjoy a good looking body and traditionally masculine men but such statements a) doesn't describe women's experience in sex b) strength is a weird thing to highlight in sex
The irrational amount of emphasis on rapist's masculinity and strength strongly suggests that OP is weak beta who is projecting ideal version of himself in this bizarre erotica.

"but he was so... just attractive and hairy and muscular and I was so attracted to him at the time. "

Mercy please

And she’s pretending like consent is this thing in a vacuum that’s totally her choice, when in reality her “consent” is not decided by her. Tall hot guy = she consents, Short ugly guy = she doesn’t consent. So her consent is not actually her consent. Her consent = the man’s looks.
High IQ. Based af

I hate the fact that I can only truly love young foids. Sorry, teehee.

potentially women do it for tightness as well,
but not to the same degree as men,
it is not a symbol of femininity the way hardness is a symbol of masculinity
I have to disagree with you there, a "loose" woman is not considered beautiful, after all.

Whether we're talking about a tight physique or a tight pussy, that means a sexually attractive and feminine woman.

Also I think this isn't necessarily about describing passive appearance but rather the action of her pussy around the guy's cock, which as I've explained in a previous biology thread is a result of blood flowing into her vestibular bulbs due to arousal.

This is a phenomena women would be familiar with because they experience it, so you would expect to see it show up in their writing instinctively.

Conversely: I don't think many men are actually aware that women's pussies get tighter when they're horny for a guy (it never sunk in for me until I read about it several times) so we probably wouldn't write about it unless we were experienced writers.

I hate that the experienced has ruined my sexuality
People, both men and women, don't admit that they are into BDSM play. Rape has occurred since time immemorial. It's ingrained in us. This hypocrisy "it ruined by sexuality". Your sexuality was liberated, not ruined.

You will never please her as much as rapist Chad. Tragedy of nature.

Reads like a bad fanfic

He wasn't a sub-7 so it wasn't rape. Rape means non-consensual sex, so it's impossible for Chad to rape a foid.
No. Rape means coercion sex a.k.a. violence or threat by a weapon.
Bodies respond, they don't consent. I might have morning wood because I dreamt of a hot girl but that doesn't mean it's consent if a fag sneaks into my bedroom and sucks me off.

Or like, for example, say you find a woman attractive and would like to fuck her, but would not choose to do so because you know her husband is a Mafia boss who will have you murdered.

If the woman ties you up and fucks you and you get a boner for her because she's attractive, it doesn't mean you're actually choosing/consenting to fuck her, because your rational mind doesn't want to get murdered by her mafia boss husband.

So she is still a rapist even if you get hard for her, because you didn't choose it.

Perhaps you would understand as it pertains to traps: if you consented to a BJ from a trap thinking it was a real woman, you are not even giving informed consent there (even if your dick responds) because your choice wasn't based on all info.

In the case of the original girl, even her eventual consent is probably questionable since it's not just her horniness but also coercion/force (already being raped) which was a factor.

It's like if you woke up and your ugly grandma was giving you a BJ and you figured "well, I'm already hard and about to cum, may as well finish, the only way I could get her to stop is by punching her in the head and possibly causing her to bite my cock off" but that doesn't mean you consented in the first place.
You're thinking too hard into this. "Rape", "consent", "coercion"... they are all concepts. Reality is separate from concepts.

No. Rape means coercion sex a.k.a. violence or threat by a weapon.
It would also cover non-violent non-coercive forms of sex like:
1) drugging someone without their permission and then fucking them while they're drugged
2) fucking someone while they're asleep/unconscious without prior permission.

You're thinking too hard into this.
"Rape", "consent", "coercion"... they are all concepts.
Reality is separate from concepts.
The very language you are using to disagree with me is conceptual.

Obviously some concepts match reality better than others, but they're all we have to work with when evaluating it and communicating our thoughts.

So which concepts do you think trump mine?

Sounds like a man wrote this.
Sounds like a man wrote this.

Not rape then, silly.
Consent is about whether or not you agree to do something, not whether or not you have mixed feelings about it.
You can agree to do something you dislike.
You can refuse to do something you like.

Lol dude that title, I thought you were talking about yourself at first hahaha

You are mysogenistic sweety

Lol dude that title, I thought you were talking about yourself at first hahaha
In fairness, some of the best hentai manga out there are about a cute girl raping a guy

@Wizard32 you have good posts everywhere

@OwlGod
If you truly appreciate me, find me some manga where a guy wants to pull out to avoid impregnating a girl but she wants his baby so bad she crosses her legs behind him to pin him inside her. Those are the best.

LARP most likely, but fairly believable.

And these "people" have rights? for real?

You are the guy who worships gay aliens on looksmax.