Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the fact that I've missed out on teenage dating/sex

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Seeing guys as young as 13 or 14 talk about about things like relationships and even sex makes me want to go ER.

I will never get to experience holding hands in the school hallways.

I will never get to experience that awkward first kiss.

I will never get to experience a foid laughing at my jokes while getting butterflies in her stomach.

I will never get to experience that first "I love you" while she sits next to me and plays with my hair.

I will never get to experience that first "my parents aren't home, wanna come over?" text.

I will never get to experience that carefree period where nothing else matters but the mutual attraction you feel for each-other

The fact that I've missed out on all of these milestones is one of the main reasons why I feel so bitter and resentful. Even in high school, I had to watch as all the chads and tyrones got to experience these things that only seemed possible in my dreams.

I feel like a child trapped in a grown man's body, to the point where holding a conversation with a foid (that isn't related to me) would seem like a massive achievement if it ever happened. At least some of you (like the fucking fakecels you are) have had female friends in the past, some of which ended up hugging you. I'm stuck being a KHHV shut-in who never even stood a chance.

Every time I see teenagers in relationships, even in TV shows and movies, I get overcome with rage to the point where I imagine myself torturing them until they both experience a mere fraction of the physical and mental anguish I am forced to experience every single day of my existence.

Life isn't a video game. there's no second try, no new save, nothing. You missed on those years and it's over.
It never began, my friend. :blackpill:

Life isn't a video game. there's no second try, no new save, nothing. You missed on those years and it's over.
That's why I seldom go out. I went back to my college to visit and watching college kids talk about their relationships gave me ER fuel

My biggest concern is that in an off chance that I do get on with a woman, the last of any sexual experience at my age will be a matter of great shame.

It's going to be a little more than a year before I will have to see tall, WASP College chads take ethnic women in University and I'll have to study slave to get a good job.:feelsree:

Teachers treated me better than the foids my age.

Seeing guys as young as 13 or 14 talk about about things like relationships and even sex makes me want to go ER.

I will never get to experience a foid laughing at my jokes while getting butterflies in her stomach.

I will never get to experience that first "I love you" while she sits next to me and plays with my hair.

I will never get to experience that first "my parents aren't home, wanna come over?" text.

I will never get to experience that carefree period where nothing else matters but the mutual attraction you feel for each-other

The fact that I've missed out on all of these milestones is one of the main reasons why I feel so bitter and resentful. Even in high school, I had to watch as all the chads and tyrones got to experience these things that only seemed possible in my dreams.

I feel like a child trapped in a grown man's body, to the point where holding a conversation with a foid (that isn't related to me) would seem like a massive achievement if it ever happened. At least some of you (like the fucking fakecels you are) have had female friends in the past, some of which ended up hugging you. I'm stuck being a KHHV shut-in who never even stood a chance.

Every time I see teenagers in relationships, even in TV shows and movies, I get overcome with rage to the point where I imagine myself torturing them until they both experience a mere fraction of the physical and mental anguish I am forced to experience every single day of my existence.
I've also missed it. Maybe it sounds weird but you should try watching more movies that depict teen relationships, and i[UWSL][UWSL]f you get used to it, it won’t cause you so much rage over time.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Because if you keep avoiding such content and see it in any movie (or you see teens holding hands on the street or kissing), then it will trigger your rage. Rage/anger just leads to more pain, and you wont be able to watch any movie or series or even going out casually because more and more content and scenes of romance in life will cause you pain.... try to reduce it, don't make your inceldom more hurtful than necessary.... it's a curse in itself :cryfeels:

I'll never have anything and I won't feel anything, all I'm left with is anger and resentment, I couldn't feel it if I wanted to, honestly it sometimes makes me want to cry

I'll never have anything and I won't feel anything, all I'm left with is anger and resentment, I couldn't feel it if I wanted to, honestly it sometimes makes me want to cry

I hate the fact I have missed on having a one friend at least, fake or real :feelshmm:

I recommend trying to imprOOOOve and fuel it with revenge fantasies you might live out one day

maybe if you live in cucked USA, here in europe most countries have an age of consent of 14, 15 or 16
you're correct, but they're still frowned upon, especially if the guy doesn't look too good/isn't too high socially.

brutal

you're correct, but they're still frowned upon, especially if the guy doesn't look too good/isn't too high socially.
thats absolutely true. having a gf that young and bringing her to social events would be a deathsentence even for chads.

but considering how early kids nowadays end up using social media, I think one could fuck a lot of underage girls if he has the necessary looks + a car + his own place

same. it sucks i say this with a heavy heart

thats absolutely true. having a gf that young and bringing her to social events would be a deathsentence even for chads.

but considering how early kids nowadays end up using social media, I think one could fuck a lot of underage girls if he has the necessary looks + a car + his own place
ofc, that happens all around the place, but its shadier and the relationships aren't as public

ofc, that happens all around the place, but its shadier and the relationships aren't as public
its the cope that keeps me going, even though its unrealistic. maybe someday I will slay prime 16yo blondes

Second that. But remember that most guys in our teenage years never had a relationship either. You only noticed the 10% chads. There are far more guys like us than you think, they are just lying.