Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate the body positivity shit so fucking much

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
do normies not fucking realize how only foids benefit from body positivity? i have literally never seen ONE man used as a face for body positivity. it is always some fat, lazy cunt that just needs to fucking stop eating. i have never even seen female cripples or acid burn victims benefit from body positivy jfl, just egocentric fat fucking foids. funny thing is, fat women don't even have it hard in the first place, there are so many men that willingly date these landwhales. fuck this society :feelsseriously::woke:

Fat foids deserve a chad too!

And they humiliate ugly and small man.

Same. Its body positivity only for foids

They get mad about something they can control (weight).

I hate being ugly

Before we get body positivity for men, I want the failure to deliver it addressed first. It's not enough to just pay me. I want interest. I want it acknowledged that I was ignored for years by the so called "good guys" of social justice.

Nobody believes in muh "body positivity" or """equality""" :lul: it's one giant LARP.

That’s what “body positivity movement” is.
Yep, fat toilets think they can shame men into finding them attractive. Funny thing is the only guys that give in to shame (cucks) are the type they don't wanna fuck.

Yep, fat toilets think they can shame men into finding them attractive. Funny thing is the only guys that give in to shame (cucks) are the type they don't wanna fuck.
Yep foids just wanna fuck chad and that’s fine tee hee. Foids have rights.

Our pathetic joke of a society has reached the point where all womyn, even landwhales (actually especially landwhales) are considered "beautiful" by the (((mainstream media))); meanwhile, for men, you have to be at least chadlite to even get treated with basic human decency.

Foids can't do anything wrong, even with shitty bodies.

do normies not fucking realize how only foids benefit from body positivity? i have literally never seen ONE man used as a face for body positivity. it is always some fat, lazy cunt that just needs to fucking stop eating. i have never even seen female cripples or acid burn victims benefit from body positivy jfl, just egocentric fat fucking foids. funny thing is, fat women don't even have it hard in the first place, there are so many men that willingly date these landwhales. fuck this society :feelsseriously::woke:
Obeausity bro, embrace it jfl

It's a woman's choice if she doesn't want to date a 5'2 balding Indian janitor, but it's a problem if we say we're good on obese women(Unless you're a fatcel). :feelsclown:

Anyways I'd date an obese woman but even they're Chad only.:feelskek:

It's a double standard for sure. Land whales even get special recognition in the sports illustrated swimsuit edition now. Look at any underwear ad, you'll have your fat women in there for sure, but you'll never see anything other than a ripped, cut, chad in the male underwear ad. You'll never see the short, bald, fat guy being praised as the pinnacle of sexuality like the modern day land whale is.

The double standard of the "Body-Positivity movement" is that women should be accepted for physical flaws which ARE IN THEIR CONTROL (weight) and if a man rejects a woman due to her weight then he is a terrible person, but its completely ok for women to reject men for physical flaws which AREN'T IN THEIR CONTROL (height, facial structure, facial features) as that's just "preferences".

Obeausity bro, embrace it jfl
Screenshot 20191107 135717 Google

Yeah. It’s a complete double standard. It’s obvious that men and women evolved to be attracted to specific physical characteristics in the opposite sex. Men's basic standards are far more reasonable: be healthy in weight/not fat and be young and free from a deformity. That's all most men want. Women's standards are far more unreasonable as men are either born with or without the necessary traits for attraction; Height, frame, face, hair genetics, jaw shape etc. Men are also held to youth / age standards like women are.

All foids are young at one point in their life, and they can choose not to be fat, obese cows. Women are told how they are “beautiful” in every shape and size. They are comforted and coddled by other women and whiteknights when they get rejected or ghosted by men. Those men, are in turn, shamed for being “superficial” and toxic to women for not wanting a unhealthy fatty. Yet, if an unattractive guy gets rejected by a woman... Women will say how the guy is “creepy” and have no problems putting the male down, often in a cruel manner. They’ll have nothing to say bad about the woman doing the rejecting, and these women are rejecting men who have traits that aren't necessary for survival, health and intelligence... such as height, balding or small frame. Obese foids are unhealthy and sick and produce unhealthy offspring. they should be eliminated.

The body positivity notion is a fucked up one cause it only benefits foids and when you look at society alot of men have insecurities in regards to their bodies, such as penis size and man boob's,as well as balding and being overweight it goes to show that society is a breeding ground for female power.

The body positivity notion is a fucked up one cause it only benefits foids and when you look at society alot of men have insecurities in regards to their bodies, such as penis size and man boob's,as well as balding and being overweight it goes to show that society is a breeding ground for female power.

"Men with physical insecurities are losers that shouldn't pass on their genes, sweetie."

men have way more flaws that are unchangeable. meanwhile fat foid needs to stop stuffing her fucking face

I want face and height positivity tbh