Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate that I grew up thinking that I needed a wife. It was all a lie. Why would you want a life with foids?

haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
I feel like I spent my whole life being told that a foid was the trophy in life. A fulfillment. But femoids can only take. They are nonhuman holes that poison the air around them with their queefs.

So not only did I not make my goal the goal was a broken septic tank.

They are a diseases upon this world and should be exterminated like what the Nazis did to the jews! If we men cannot get them nobody can!:society:

They are a diseases upon this world and should be exterminated like what the Nazis did to the jews! If we men cannot get them nobody can!:society:
Nice dead by daylight avi :feelsEhh:

Toilets are worthless,you're better off fapping when you get the natural urge for sex.

i feel the same way. i just like to be alone. just give me an hour with a prostitute every week and im good

If I am being honestly full femicide would be a pretty good way to make the world better.

I hate my last name so that reason alone I won't get married. Also I don't want to lose everything I have in a divorce. Oh and I'm ugly so I couldn't get married if I wanted to.

I hate my last name so that reason alone I won't get married. Also I don't want to lose everything I have in a divorce. Oh and I'm ugly so I couldn't get married if I wanted to.
Same reasons for me:feelsrope:

I felt extremely lonely my whole life.

I came to believe that if I had friends this loneliness would be gone. And, indeed, I made some friendships with the nerds from D&D and some guys from school. But the loneliness never passed. It was always there. I just got temporary relief while playing D&D or drinking with buddies.

I also came to believe that if I had a foid who would exchange care, affection and love with me my loneliness would be gone. Is this a scam also?

Many people say that relationships (with foids and friends) are the key to mental health.

I doubt, however, that a relationship with a foid (if it were at all possible) would help me. My mental anguish comes from within -- PTSD, autism, depression etc. My (male) therapists said I should seek relationships with foids, they believe a relationship would help me get better. I told them I'm too unattractive for that, I better learn to cope with lifelong loneliness. They seem unfazed. My latest therapist recommended me a movie about a loner guy (non incel) who finds love in the end. Too optimistic. Doesn't click with me.

A woman in a man's life is a child bearer and a hole for our dick. I feel bad for the men who get married than end up sexless due to the woman being the winner of the relationship. Marriage = slavery