Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate talking to women, it depresses me a lot

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I was on facebook a few minutes ago and a whore started talking to me through the chat, ruining my good mood that I had kept for days.

I don't know if at this point I can consider myself a misogynist, I felt hatred and depression when talking to this bitch (I still feel terrible), I don't consider them "human beings" they are more like animals (as i said a hundred times), they have no critical thinking, they have no interests, what is the fucking point of talking to them?
when i talk to them i must be careful not to talk honestly, so they won't stop talking to me, it sucks, it's not like talking to another person.
why can't women be better persons instead of stupid NPCs?

when I talk to them, I remember all the things that are wrong with me and my life, and I feel terrible.

I know what will happen if I keep talking to this bitch, I will start talking to her, and in two months she will stop answering all my messages, so I better leave her messages on seen

21e878925573471e75a33d14a87025a267663a8600ebc1388354a60da75be987_1.jpg

How do you not get an aneurysm after hearing a foid talk for more than five seconds?

Why'd she start talking to you? :ping:

when i talk to women, i remember all the things that are wrong with society. foids shouldnt even be allowed to go outside. they should stay in the home and raise children. instead, they have jobs, wear degenerate clothing, have sex outside of marriage. whenever they open their mouths, they just spew out garbage they read on social media and trot out the platitudes. it's disgusting, it's legit a turnoff hearing foids talk. i've never had a deep conversation with a foid. they are so shallow and superficial.

Has she seen your face? @Chingaquedito

Yeah, same. That's why i play videogames

Honestly dude, the best thing to do is just spam her phone and pretend she cares about you.

>facebook
deleted that pointless shit. I only used it to help other programmers in programming groups.

Talking with women is mogger trait I get butterflies in my stomach talking to foids I find attractive which is a lot of them

It's very uncanny, it's like.. yes, there IS a person there but the way they behave, their interests, how they react to certain types of information beyond a certain treshold... these things and more point towards the idea of not being on the same page, it isn't great nor fun. They're capable of much but in their willingful avoidance of us, they leave us with no reasons to interact with them

Not my fault things that cater to their interests are set up in such a manner where interacting with them is as chasing the wind would be, vanity

Idk

Misogyny is natural and even healthy in non-bluepilled men. We have them because of how boring, vapid and shallow women are and the awful treatment they direct at us. And yet we are drown to them. So talking with them or even seeing one is a a reminder of this and all the ills of a gynocentric world.

I wrote a post about misogyny being self-defense:

Talking with women is mogger trait I get butterflies in my stomach talking to foids I find attractive which is a lot of them
It is, except for me it isn't butterflies it's anger and I get a sick feel in my stomach.

Sperm can survive in a vagina for up to a week. And most foids like to have Chad sperm inside them at least once a week. If they accidentally get pregnant they just get an abortion. No biggie.

So for any foid you talk to, there's a pretty good chance she got creampied by some dude off Tinder within the last week and has sperm swimming around inside her. She won't admit to any of this though, but it's true.

Next time you have to speak to foid, just remeber she's a soulless NPC who just wants to get fucked by Chad and have his sperm inside her. There are no other coherent thoughts in her mind, so it's kind of pointless to interact with them.

The fact that even normies consider talking to girls as a separate skill from general social skills says a lot about women

when i talk to women, i remember all the things that are wrong with society. foids shouldnt even be allowed to go outside.
The Greeks had the best of ideas, men of old... great philosophers..