Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Misogyny is self defense

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
I wasn't always misogynist. I don't think most people here were too. In my early life I didn't have a bad opinion of women. What has changed since then?

What changed is that I started trying to date, and that's when women showed who they are, and what they care about. What they only care about. I've had mostly awful dating experiences. All women are openly disrespectful and even nasty towards you, if you do not reach their requirements.

But women don't owe you anything! You're not entitled to sex! - Sure, but am I not entitled to respect?! I'm human too. Shouldn't they reject with respect instead of treating unwanted men like literal garbage? In truth, women don't care that they are toxic. Many even get offended that it was an ugly man that approached her, and not a chad.

So after a lifetime of this, and research shows this just doesn't happen to me, I've developed a bad opinion of women and skeptical behavior towards them. Why wouldn't I? Misogyny is a learned behavior. Because women have inflated standards and because they are toxic, disrespectful and sadist when they reject men.

who else high af rn

Why wouldn't you hate those that despise and actively work towards isolating and cutting you from the rest of society, causing you to be discriminated in other places completely unrelated to them as well, then gaslighting you about it and claiming it's you who's the problem? :feelsjuice:

We all had way too positive misconceptions when growing up, bc we didnt know any better.
All that happened is that we woke up, bc we got confronted with reality.
Mysogyny is truth.

Edit:
my opinion on foids wouldnt change even if I got a gf. I would just think "nice to see an exception", but regardless of me getting a gf or not,
the majority of foids wont change.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you hate those that despise and actively work towards isolating and cutting you from the rest of society, causing you to be discriminated in other places completely unrelated to them as well, then gaslighting you about it and claiming it's you who's the problem? :feelsjuice:
Exactly.
We all had way too positive misconceptions when growing up, bc we didnt know any better.
All that happened is that we woke up, bc we got confronted with reality.
Mysogyny is truth.
Based. We all were taught, by parents and society, to be kind, respectful, etc so that we would receive the same treatment and be able to have a normal life. Only things is that reality didn't even come close to this. That's the blue pill.

This definition should also include normies tbh, as an incel everybody is against you since the moment your life starts. Even your own family will treat you worse than if you were born a chad, fairness as a whole is a meme in this clown world when everything is determined by things you have no control over.

This definition should also include normies tbh, as an incel everybody is against you since the moment your life starts. Even your own family will treat you worse than if you were born a chad, fairness as a whole is a meme in this clown world when everything is determined by things you have no control over.
Tbh, but I've had some normie acquaintances in the past who weren't too bad. :feelscomfy:

Nobody is born a misogynist but i start developing into one since i was about 5-6 yrs old

The double standards eventually couldn't be ignored

We wanted to love them and to be loved by them, and not just as any thing, as a person most dear to us, but oh well, since what I wrote isn't a dick they can cum on (never ours tho), they just won't give a shit about whatever we wanted or not, so I digress!

who else high af rn
Very much over 4 the 2 much tolerance cels

This isn't mine and I dont remember where I got this from, I don't fully agree as well (the "our generation" part specifically), but I found it relevant:

"It's not us. Most of us have tried talking to them, taking them out, give them all the love we have. We have, indeed, tried, yet nothing ever happened... They constantly ignore us, underrated our efforts and crush all we believed was good in us. That's why it's not us, but our generation, for they nowadays prefer a Chad who does nothing useful but fill them with lust. They prefer the long, sexual kisses and the money offered; they prefer everything but true love. What ought to piss us off is how then, when the whore notices her Chad was a bastard, there's wining and offending on how men are not good or worth it.
It's not us. It's our generation."

I wasn't always misogynist. I don't think most people here were too. In my early life I didn't have a bad opinion of women. What has changed since then?

All women are openly disrespectful and even nasty towards you, if you do not reach their requirements.
This + vast majority of women are mean to me because of my looks. And I know for 100% certainty that its my looks, because this didn't happen in the past. When I started balding and getting severe acne it started.

Based. We all were taught, by parents and society, to be kind, respectful, etc so that we would receive the same treatment and be able to have a normal life. Only things is that reality didn't even come close to this. That's the blue pill.
Yes of course, (modern day) society would collapse if too many people know the truth.
Soyciety is build on lies, in order to continue existing it needs to maintain those lies.
Maybe one day...

What changed is that I started trying to date, and that's when women showed who they are, and what they care about. What they only care about. I've had mostly awful dating experiences. All women are openly disrespectful and even nasty towards you, if you do not reach their requirements.

But women don't owe you anything! You're not entitled to sex! - Sure, but am I not entitled to respect?! I'm human too. Shouldn't they reject with respect instead of treating unwanted men like literal garbage? In truth, women don't care that they are toxic. Many even get offended that it was an ugly man that approached her, and not a chad.

So after a lifetime of this, and research shows this just doesn't happen to me, I've developed a bad opinion of women and skeptical behavior towards them. Why wouldn't I? Misogyny is a learned behavior. Because women have inflated standards and because they are toxic, disrespectful and sadist when they reject men.

also, women say they hate men, but men cant say the same about them