Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate talking to educated people in real life.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I can never understand what the fuck they're saying.  Sentences with too many variables.  Too many vocabulary words I don't know and that I'm too stupid to figure out via context clues.  Too many topics I lack the required background knowledge to comprehend what they're even talking about.  It's especially frustrating when I'm asked questions that I can't understand.

In my intro and intermediate economics classes, we were explicitly told to avoid technical language and very long sentences in our papers and to pretend that the reader has not studied economics. I assume your're not in their fields of study, so why are people speaking like that to you in real life?

I hate that too, honestly what do they gain by not using much simpler to understand words?

I rarely meet educated people in real life and actually have an educated conversation with them. Even fucking adults at my job are screaming retarded shit kids say these days like " ESKEEEETIIIIIIT" or something.

Being low iq creates such a terrible fucking existence.
Brb
Smashing your head in trying to understand something everyone gets instantly
Everyone laughs and makes fun of you for asking questions while everyone else understands it
Major anxiety about teacher calling on you
People sometimes think you just don't pay attention which leads to more harassment
You put in 10x the amount of effort as everyone meanwhile they're doing drugs/drinking and partying and still do better than you without studying
In life there will always be constant displays of your low iq so it's an endless negative feedback loop of people treating you poorly

jagged0 said:
I hate that too, honestly what do they gain by not using much simpler to understand words?

I had some of my friends get triggered by me using "advanced" vocabulary and jargons, it's really not intentional.
Most "uncommon" terms are related to professions, but some more general terms simply fit more adequately for the situation.
Also i read thesaurus for fun and have obsessive compulsion to learn meanings of words i don't know already.

I see what you mean.

I've definitely met some smug smart people, but sometimes, I don't know saying if their saying it to sound smart (sometimes referred as "jargon"), or not (it could be sometimes unintentional because they have a wide range of vocabs to choose from, they could easily spit out, or say one of the words, with no hesitation at all. Which, @JovanD kindly points out to.

I've also taken an interest in semantics, linguistics and philosophy, some time ago, but gave up on them because I was too lazy and prefer doing maths instead.

I do think that its important to be dynamic in someway, just so you could easily get along with all sorts of people ranging from the ones that keep saying "fuck" every sentence to those some weird long ass mumbo jumbo scientific or philosophical word, maybe like "metamorphosis," or something.

Honestly whenever I don't understand something I am just eager to learn about it or ask for help/explanations. Helps you grow IMO and eventually you become a person possessing a wide array of knowledge.

When I was a kid I read a lot, and watched pretty much only historical/educational content on TV. I credit that to what little intelligence I've managed to keep throughout my drug-fueled adolescence.

this is next level incel frustration

GeneticFilth said:
Being low iq creates such a terrible fucking existence.
Brb
Smashing your head in trying to understand something everyone gets instantly
Everyone laughs and makes fun of you for asking questions while everyone else understands it
Major anxiety about teacher calling on you
People sometimes think you just don't pay attention which leads to more harassment
You put in 10x the amount of effort as everyone meanwhile they're doing drugs/drinking and partying and still do better than you without studying
In life there will always be constant displays of your low iq so it's an endless negative feedback loop of people treating you poorly

ADDcel here. It sucks too, Intelligent enough to understand but not good enough to concentrate. It's like what people say is blabish.

I hate talking to educated people in real life.​

• Thread starterRyo_Hazuki
  • Start dateNov 21, 2017
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Ryo_Hazuki"]/data/avatars/l/0/82.jpg?1519694020[/IMG]

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned​

-
  • Nov 21, 2017
  • Add bookmark
I can never understand what the fuck they're saying. Sentences with too many variables. Too many vocabulary words I don't know and that I'm too stupid to figure out via context clues. Too many topics I lack the required background knowledge to comprehend what they're even talking about. It's especially frustrating when I'm asked questions that I can't understand.

Quote Reply

I'm the other way around, I often fail to understand what primitive, undereducated normies tell me.
They usually cannot even utter complete sentences.

Yes...they laughed at me often.

Ism

Mo