Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate talking to chads with nerdy interests

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
They have such a strange confidence about what would normally be considered basement dweller interests like magic the gathering and esports.

But it hits me.

Nerdy activities are only nerdy because NERDS partake in them. Nerds who are shunned for doing weird things that make them happy when they should be working on making money to betabux.

Women actually adore Chad for his nerdy interests (because of reverse Juggernaut Law) and will enthusiastically support his weird tastes. That's why Chad's are so confident about their nerdiness, like everything else in their life, they are given loads of validation for no reason other than being Chad. An incel has to pursue his hobbies despite everyone calling him a loser, but for Chad it's just a fucking cakewalk.

There is no winning if you're incel. The incel is the personification of the loser. As such, whatever the incel does automatically translates into loserdom. Well, in the eyes of foids, that is

They're like "Wow, he's not too cool to like them Chinese cartoons!" Take Michael B. Jordan, for instance. I don't know how Chad/Tyrone he is, but that's the effect he's garnered. The "Wow, he's got muscles but he also likes this nerd thing" effect.

There is no winning if you're incel. The incel is the personification of the loser. As such, whatever the incel does automatically translates into loserdom. Well, in the eyes of foids, that is
the only difference between a confident/charismatic/smart person vs an arrogant/annoying/know it all person is if they are ugly or not.
They're like "Wow, he's not too cool to like them Chinese cartoons!" Take Michael B. Jordan, for instance. I don't know how Chad/Tyrone he is, but that's the effect he's garnered. The "Wow, he's got muscles but he also likes this nerd thing" effect.

blackpill 101

Teehee I don't like a jock, I prefer nerds. Chads who are into geek culture are those that make a meme out of this personality crap. Oh girls like nerdy guys too. By nerdy you mean Chad with hipster glasses.

They're the only reason why some attention-whoring foids claim to be into such things

Looks are everything when you boil it down.

9DF35189 4CB2 4C4E A419 EC2526AD4174

this is so true and now the whores are ruining everything we valued, look at fucking star wars

I would be interested to know how many people here have good relationships or friendships with other men. I mean, women are shallow. But that doesn’t mean an unattractive man should be rejected by other men?
this is so true and now the whores are ruining everything we valued, look at fucking star wars
Not to mention every other franchise.

But it hits me.

Nerdy activities are only nerdy because NERDS partake in them. Nerds who are shunned for doing weird things that make them happy when they should be working on making money to betabux.
Brutal nerdpill