Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate taking medication

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
it makes my brain broken and I can barely think like a normal person anymore. I told the doctor that my jaw was hurting and I don't want to take it anymore after YEARS of taking meds. She told my parents that they need to give me a higher dose. I hate her so much I hope she dies. My parents literally check my mouth to make sure I actually swallowed the pills. I'm going to fail in life because of this shit.

it makes my brain broken and I can barely think like a normal person anymore. I told the doctor that my jaw was hurting and I don't want to take it anymore after YEARS of taking meds. She told my parents that they need to give me a higher dose. I hate her so much I hope she dies. My parents literally check my mouth to make sure I actually swallowed the pills. I'm going to fail in life because of this shit.
Tell your parents the meds make you feel like a zombie, Then you will find out if your parents actually love you or not.

What are the meds for?

Tell your parents the meds make you feel like a zombie, Then you will find out if your parents actually love you or not.
my parents don't care. they are tricked by the stupid mental health people

psychosis, autism and OCD
And do you have actually have these conditions or are your parents force-feeding you meds for no reason.

And do you have actually have these conditions or are your parents force-feeding you meds for no reason.
I was diagnosed with them as a kid and have been drugged up and monitored forever

I was diagnosed with them as a kid and have been drugged up and monitored forever
Have you tried convincing your parents that you're doing better now? This surely can't be good for you.

I have a feeling u got OCD and are talking about SSRIs

Stop taking that shit, there is no proof any of those meds actually work. Maybe start practicing hiding it maybe under your tongue or on the side of your teeth so when you open your mouth it won't show also make a gulping sound to make it realistic. Also maybe replace the pills when they are not looking with some sugar pills or panadols or something

Stop taking them if you don't want to.
If you need to convince your parents maybe tell them you want to try a few weeks without medication to see how you feel ? You can always resume taking them if it gets worse.

It's not the same at all but I took medicine for a physical illness for 13 years, and a bit over a year ago I got fed up with it and just stopped taking them or going to the doctor. I honestly haven't felt a difference.

You are not alone Bro. There are so many medcels here.