Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate sub 8 copers above everything.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They try to make it seem it’s normal to not have a GF and that normies are just like us because muh 6’3 white chads are the only ones getting all the sex and relationships :soy: :feelstastyman:, literally downplaying the experience of trucels who get mogged to infinity by normies!:feelsUgh::feelsree::reeeeee:

Everyday I get mogged by 5’9 - 5’10 average looking normies of every race who walk with GFs while I can’t even manage to make a friend, and you sub 8 copers are arguing to me that these men are just like me, a KHHV because they aren’t muh 6’2+ chad? :feelsree::feelsree:

I think you mean sub 6 copers. A 5/10 normie , many still get GFs today. Being below 5 is truly when you get into the unnatractive /ugly area

I think there needs to be a definitive list of what makes an incel, as we have too many arguing about just be this, just be that. An in-depth hierarchy of the different incel attributes would be neat, as well as different couplings of attributes (e.g. ethnic and autist, tall but ugly, etc).
Its a mix of things really. Many normies still get relationships but its not hard to find perfectly ok looking avergae 5/10 normie incel these days . Just go on rateme subreddits or dating. U can find posts of moneymaxxed, gymmaxed decent looking normies saying that they never had a gf its brutal

Sub8=subhuman

for 5-7 dating it's like driving a car with a blinking fuel indicator. for sub 5 its trying to start a car without any fuel in the tank.
Rare high iq greycel

I believe in the sub 7 rule obviously normies mog us but their still medicore as fuck

Last edited: