Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate stupid "internet model" roasties that think they're famous

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
You've surely seen them as they're a dime a dozen on the internet: average at best roasties often times past 30 covered in the most trite and banal tattoos and piercings you can imagine who think they're "models" and have a huge sense of unwarranted self importance, apparently unaware that for every Audrey Kitching that actually made it, there are 10,000 much far less attractive and practically identical attention whores such as themselves.

Usually they come from the "alternative" scenes (gAwtH, raver, weaboo, et all) i.e. gregarious normalfags with all the same trendy views as any normie who delude themselves into thinking they're at all "different" just because they put on the stupid costume that their shitty "scene" requires them to wear. Failed normies who aren't good-looking enough to compete with Stacies; people that no legit modeling agency would even consider.

Typically, they enter the "internet modeling scene" by having aspiring local photographers (usually old whiteknight cucks and pervs) take heavily photoshopped pics of them for their small armies of whiteknights and beta orbiters to fap to. Any suggestion that they're nothing special results in being branded a "h8r" as well as having the betas start attacking you.

they enter the "internet modeling scene" by having aspiring local photographers (usually old whiteknight cucks and pervs) take heavily photoshopped pics of them for their small armies of whiteknights and beta orbiters to fap to. Any suggestion that they're nothing special results in being branded a "h8r" as well as having the betas start attacking you.
If you do favors for a roastie in 2018 without getting sex then you're a cuck.

they are masters of angle frauding, even better than zyros

Instagram has a hub full of them, its time
To ban social
Media

Tfw I like those spoiled IG models the most.
Agreed fam

Secondthot

If you do favors for a roastie in 2018 without getting sex then you're a cuck.

I know one who's old whiteknight photographer is also her personal chauffeur.

I know one who's old whiteknight photographer is also her personal chauffeur.
If I knew a guy like that I'd tease him for being a sexless pussy slave.