Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate slavs when they cope about 'muuhhhh beautiful whamen we have'

Heard of that sub but never lurked it tbh

r/childfree sub is full of childless women and seems to have mostly a female audience.

For your question about liberal whites imo deep down liberal white normies look down on everyone who isn't a liberal white normie.

They will tolerate other races that believe in the same ideals they do but will have no problem being bigoted to guys of different races that don't conform to the stereotype they have of them.

You get a good idea of what they think on any matter by looking at the opinion on places like reddit.
what do you think about virtue signalling women from US who kneels to blacks in US, do you that they really want tyrones nowadays and their general opinion on their outlook for life

agree spot on 3 most fetishized female ethnicites all of them have pale features and neoteny

northern euro foids dont necessarily have that look though

angular jaw structure + imposing physical stature = not really neotenous

what do you think about virtue signalling women from US who kneels to blacks in US, do you that they really want tyrones nowadays
Yeah it's been acceptable and desirable for women to want tyrones since rap and hip hop culture became popularized in the late 1980s and early 1990s Ig.
and their general opinion on their outlook for life
The white stacies and high tier beckies act like everything in the basic white girl stereotype tbh lol

northern euro foids dont necessarily have that look though

angular jaw structure + imposing physical stature = not really neotenous
and slav and asians have ?
@Diocel is this you
no he doesn't like white women and is alright
Yeah it's been acceptable and desirable for women to want tyrones since rap and hip hop culture became popularized in the late 1980s and early 1990s Ig.

The white stacies and high tier beckies act like everything in the basic white girl stereotype tbh lol
their personality destroy their smv
Lol that’s an oxymoron
why ?

Last edited:
They're Armenians.
Over for caucasian foids then
Slav foids still mog then

Wouldn't take it so seriously then tbh that's a troll sub that has some association with kiwifarms @curryfool
What’s kiwifarms?

That last name is not Slavic, they are probably Armenian.
I just assumed living in Russia = slav. My bad brocel.

[UWSL]More like a sugar daddy maxxer, he met her at a fashion show if i'm not wrong.[/UWSL]
How is beta buck different than sugar daddy?

Maybe cuz sugar daddies get young foids and they fuck em unstead of betabuxxes that just wage slave for some 30+ roastie who barely fuck them twice a month.
Makes sense.

I heard that they are cold and very practical.

What about Southern European foids?

You think this is good or bad?
good cause nobody is interested in them and less competition for med men, slavs have high competition and we generally are poor WHILE we have undesirable men, it's loss-loss situation for us

Slavic women aren't really better, they're just slimmer.

To me it's a latent form of cuckoldry, to brag about how beautiful "your" women are, especially when "your" women deem you as a slav man ugly. As if you're trying to advertize "your" woman to some white master to hopefully trade her for a cow or something. Except that you gain nothing.