Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate slavs when they cope about 'muuhhhh beautiful whamen we have'

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Slav whores are vodka rotten overrated trash which just have smv due to blonde hair and blue eyes ( brownsoyak.jpg ). Shithole nations always cope in such way cause there nothing which they can proud of so they cope with this delusion

WASPy women are at top of smv chain, desired by everyone

Screenshot 2

Look at that comment at bottom

@SocialzERo
@your personality
@Diocel does arabs cope in such way ?

slavwhores are whores. more so than most others. but at least they arent nigress tier ugly.

"Slav women are hot" always makes me laugh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Post pic of what an average Slavic woman looks like and I'll decide if she's hot enough for my big brown cawk.

Slavic foids are more attractive than other white foids. That is why Donald Trump chose Slavic foids to be his wives.

Pure slavic back in 7 generations :feelsYall:
living in new world ? in US or Australia

these anastasias from slavland look like northern curries or sand foids.

do you think trump is a beta buck maxxxer?
no suprise, since russia is one big race mixing spot, if you want a purer slav genes go to belarus
Foid Worship :feelsseriously:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
just stating truth

Last edited:
My foot will never touch USof fucking A.
I live in Polando
SIEMA BIEDAKU CEBULAKU R0BAKU

KUHWA A TAK P0LKI BĘDĄ JEŹDZIŁY NA WASZYCH GARBACH

@SocialzERo też jest p0lakiem biedakiem here jak ja, mam dość wykopu i #przegryw i afery z wykopkiembordo

The international slav women I have met were pretty attractive. Their accent is also really nice

As a Slav just in my personal experience they are good looking but the wall hits them like a freight train, it’s why many 30+ Slav women still worship a face full of makeup. Also I’ve noticed that in Macedonia the women have way bigger honkers than in the UK

All women are the same, why is everyone always forgetting this?

Slavfoids look more feminine due to asian admixture. Concerning the hotness, there is more competition in slavland for men because of high income unequality and alcoholism related deaths. So they have to be presentable and not be landwhales. Age like shit though.

they do have high smv

isnt that all that matters

Slav whores are vodka rotten overrated trash which just have smv due to blonde hair and blue eyes ( brownsoyak.jpg ). Shithole nations always cope in such way cause there nothing which they can proud of so they cope with this delusion

View attachment 444769

@SocialzERo
@your personality
:dafuckfeels:Dis! Its like we are inviting others to take us for cuck promotions or prostitution. I would never guess before what kind of retards my cousins of slavic world and countrymen can be and how much they can be proud for similar traits:feelssus:

just have smv due to blonde hair and blue eyes
I feel like you're confusing them with Nordic women, lol.
Slavic women often have small jaws, which is ugly, btw. I just notice many men are perverts fetishizing almost anything. Like, short stature, fat bodies, baby faces, etc.

I feel like you're confusing them with Nordic women, lol.
Slavic women often have small jaws, which is ugly, btw. I just notice many men are perverts fetishizing almost anything. Like, short stature, fat bodies, baby faces, etc.
Slavic women do have blue eyes and blond hair.

7d35b72ecb662884a4fa502acd7d379c
:feelsaww:

I live in Polando
I hope ur nation can let EUNE play league in peace, you dogshit worthless nation. Your language literally looks like you bashed your head against the keyboard and entered that.

if some nation says that they have the most beautifiul foids it means they have complex

if some nation says that they have the most beautifiul foids it means they have complex
germans and bongs are best in this regard, they promote that they have ugly foids

View attachment 444769

@SocialzERo
@your personality
What sub was this from?
do you think trump is a beta buck maxxxer?
Ik you weren't asking me but probably tbh that explains a lot of his appeal to working class guys that need money to attract women @PPEcel

What sub was this from?

Ik you weren't asking me but probably tbh that explains a lot of his appeal to working class guys that need money to attract women @PPEcel
r/drama

Wouldn't take it so seriously then tbh that's a troll sub that has some association with kiwifarms @curryfool
tell me more, what's your opinion on kiwi farms

and personally do you agree with term that 'beautiful women of any race' never would face racism ? or racism is mostly upon any race of cels or manlets

tell me more, what's your opinion on kiwi farms
Idk much about other then how it's considered a troll board. Would make sense that some trolling websites have their own subs on reddit.
and personally do you agree with term that 'beautiful women of any race' never would face racism ? or racism is mostly upon any race of cels or manlets
The hostile kind of racism is mostly shown against incels and unattractive men of that race but occasionally men of that race also considered attractive. Any "racism" shown against women is usually just fetishizing. You see this with how Asian women have been treated versus Asian men. It's depressing to think about ngl

Idk much about other then how it's considered a troll board. Would make sense that some trolling websites have their own subs on reddit.

The hostile kind of racism is mostly shown against incels and unattractive men of that race but occasionally men of that race also considered attractive. Any "racism" shown against women is usually just fetishizing. You see this with how Asian women have been treated versus Asian men. It's depressing to think about ngl
what are most fetishized races ? does ethnics who adores white appearence in some third world countries like india, brazil or thailand have vanilia fever
and what do you think yellow fever white men have and general attraction to nordic and slavic women ( brown men, black, asian men, jewish men or darker haired white men have for blue eyed blonds )

what are most fetishized races ?
Probably East Asian and Latina women.
does ethnics who adores white appearence in some third world countries like india, brazil or thailand have vanilia fever
Probably some of that is from previously being under colonial rule and coming to associate whiteness with overall superiority and higher status. Not all of it ofc because some of it is just aesthetic too.
and what do you think yellow fever white men have and general attraction to nordic and slavic women ( brown men, black, asian men, jewish men or darker haired white men have for blue eyed blonds )
They aren't happy with what they have and want a diversity of options like anything else. They benefit from how today interracial relationships are encouraged and it's considered open-minded to have relationships outside of your race. They also like like to enforce the idea of how sticking with your own race is lame. But this is a very recent thing imo seems to be an American or multiracial Anglo country thing that developed after world war 2 with immigration from Asia being allowed (when it was all together illegal in the 19th and early 20th century for the most part).

what are most fetishized races ? does ethnics who adores white appearence in some third world countries like india, brazil or thailand have vanilia fever

nordic femoids, followed by slavic femoids

noodlewhores, esp. japanese, rank 3rd

nordic femoids, followed by slavic femoids

noodlewhores, esp. japanese, rank 3rd
agree spot on 3 most fetishized female ethnicites all of them have pale features and neoteny

Probably East Asian and Latina women.

Probably some of that is from previously being under colonial rule and coming to associate whiteness with overall superiority and higher status. Not all of it ofc because some of it is just aesthetic too.

They aren't happy with what they have and want a diversity of options like anything else. They benefit from how today interracial relationships are encouraged and it's considered open-minded to have relationships outside of your race. They also like like to enforce the idea of how sticking with your own race is lame. But this is a very recent thing imo seems to be an American or multiracial Anglo country thing that developed after world war 2 with immigration from Asia being allowed (when it was all together illegal in the 19th and early 20th century for the most part).
do you that all men of all races believe that having sex with women other race is subconcious conquest of this race and dislike when women of their race date out it's a whoring ?

do you that all men of all races believe that having sex with women other race is subconcious conquest of this race and dislike when women of their race date out it's a whoring ?
Probably at some level but they'll pretend the latter doesn't bother them so that they don't get shamed as butthurt.

do you saw such examples ? in real life
Probably where there is a lot of mingling between young men and women of different races like on uni campus. Idk don't really like paying attention to that kind of thing. But on subs like aznidentity they pretend asian women dating non asian men doesn't bother them because they claim they can just easily date all kinds of women.

Probably where there is a lot of mingling between young men and women of different races like on uni campus. Idk don't really like paying attention to that kind of thing. But on subs like aznidentity they pretend asian women dating non asian men doesn't bother them because they claim they can just easily date all kinds of women.
you bit know cuckit do you lurked r/blackfellas before their sub setting private ?
and 2 questions what do you think about r/childfree sub and what deep down liberal white normie soyman feels about other races, incels, women etc

you bit know cuckit do you lurked r/blackfellas before their sub setting private ?
Heard of that sub but never lurked it tbh
and 2 questions what do you think about r/childfree sub and what deep down liberal white normie soyman feels about other races, incels, women etc
r/childfree sub is full of childless women and seems to have mostly a female audience.

For your question about liberal whites imo deep down liberal white normies look down on everyone who isn't a liberal white normie.

They will tolerate other races that believe in the same ideals they do but will have no problem being bigoted to guys of different races that don't conform to the stereotype they have of them.

You get a good idea of what they think on any matter by looking at the opinion on places like reddit.