Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate sexhavers for being the privileged class, we are the incel class, the proletariat, I want REVENGE!!

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
I want to throw acid on their faces (in GTA VI) so that they are rejected for being ugly and they become sexless forever, this will force them to experience the role we have to experience, the role of the incel, the role our looks gave us, and they will finally understand our pain. What ER did was stupid, killing a bunch of people wasn't necessary, the way I would achieve my revenge is less deathly jfl.

I also want to become dictator of my Latin American country full of sexhavers, reggaeton and hypergamous sluts. In my regime, sexually active people would lose so many rights that they would become slaves that could be sold, bought and exploited like private property, slavery would be a great revenge in GTA VI and we would benefit greatly from their exploitation.

Sex should be declared illegal and human reproduction should be carried out with labs, sex has a politically incorrect nature, sex is a discriminatory game that put us in the place of the rejected and that's why we must get rid of this oppressive system that hurt our ego. Sexhavers didn't invite us to the party, they were enjoying the party and they were indifferent towards the fact we didn't have the same opportunities they had, that hurt our feelings and sexhavers must pay for it, we must make them pay and treat them violently in the videogame I mentioned earlier.

If sexhavers think I'm just going to accept this system where they have all I want and I have nothing, they're wrong, our sexual frustration must transform into action and we must create an asexual society, if we lose, they will lose too, if one person wins, everybody else should win, and if one person loses, everybody else should lose, that's equality, sexual equality will be achieved by a sex-negative ideology, sex-positive ideologies should be illegal and treated with violence and sex should be remembered as a discriminatory system that classifies people according to their looks, an animalistic side of humans that needs to be destroyed, in my ideal society, women would have rights as long as they accept giving up their sex lives, the same with men, sexually active people should suffER political persecution. Now we just have to wait till GTA VI is released.

Last edited:
I want to throw acid on their faces (in GTA VI) so that they are rejected for being ugly and they become sexless forever, this will force them to experience the role we have to experience, the role of the incel, the role our looks gave us, and they will finally understand our pain. What ER did was stupid, killing a bunch of people wasn't necessary, the way I would achieve my revenge is less deathly jfl.

I also want to become dictator of my Latin American country full of sexhavers, reggaeton and hypergamous sluts. In my regime, sexually active people would lose so many rights that they would become slaves that could be sold, bought and exploited like private property, slavery would be a great revenge in GTA VI and we would benefit greatly from their exploitation.

Sex should be declared illegal and human reproduction should be carried out with labs, sex has a politically incorrect nature, sex is a discriminatory game that put us in the place of the rejected and that's why we must get rid of this oppressive system that hurt our ego. Sexhavers didn't invite us to the party, they were enjoying the party and they were indifferent towards the fact we didn't have the same opportunities they had, that hurt our feelings and sexhavers must pay for it, we must make them pay and treat them violently in the videogame I mentioned earlier.

If sexhavers think I'm just going to accept this system where they have all I want and I have nothing, they're wrong, our sexual frustration must transform into action and we must create an asexual society, if we lose, they will lose too, if one person wins, everybody else should win, and if one person loses, everybody else should lose, that's equality, sexual equality will be achieved by a sex-negative ideology, sex-positive ideologies should be illegal and treated with violence and sex should be remembered as a discriminatory system that classifies people according to their looks, an animalistic side of humans that needs to be destroyed, in my ideal society, women would have rights as long as they accept giving up their sex lives, the same with men, sexually active people should suffER political persecution. Now we just have to wait till GTA VI is released.
Sexhavers normies chads and neurotypicals need to be executed