Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate seeing other ethnics with white gfs

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
it pisses me off so much because i deserve one too

4ec6dc82998db0568b79884d433cbded.jpg

thats not his baby though.... a white man filling her up.... a brown man paying for it.

Other than the very occasional Tyrone, you only see ethnics with white girls on the internet.

thats not his baby though.... a white man filling her up.... a brown man paying for it.
Blue eye baby dead giveaway.

the Childs eye colour
the look on his face
both these things tell me thats not his kid. he's being used. she's getting pounded raw by guys who are good looking but won't pay her way through life.
she probably lets the asian dude finger her from time to time... when she has an itch

it pisses me off so much because i deserve one too

4ec6dc82998db0568b79884d433cbded.jpg
This SO MUCH. I hate seeing ethnics with white gfs more than seing white men with ethnic gfs.

I already know white men are superior so it doesnt even phase me when i see an ugly ass white dude with a cute brown chick. Its just the way it is. JBW in action.

It makes my blood when I see ethnic men even with ugly old fat women. Still makes me mad no matter how ugly the white woman is. They have something I always wanted but never could, a white foid.

This SO MUCH. I hate seeing ethnics with white gfs more than seing white men with ethnic gfs.

I already know white men are superior so it doesnt even phase me when i see an ugly ass white dude with a cute brown chick. Its just the way it is. JBW in action.

It makes my blood when I see ethnic men even with ugly old fat women. Still makes me mad no matter how ugly the white woman is. They have something I always wanted but never could, a white foid.
So that means the ethnicpill is dead? Are they Changs and Tyrones or are they unattractive too?

So that means the ethnicpill is dead? Are they Changs and Tyrones or are they unattractive too?
in Ethnic male/german female couples I see in real life, ethnic man usually MOGs the foid. You can tell he had to datedown to get a get german foid.

But since I've basically 0 standards and being a sucker for white girls, even that is more than enough to me jealous.

in Ethnic male/german female couples I see in real life, ethnic man usually MOGs the foid. You can tell he had to datedown to get a get german foid.

But since I've basically 0 standards and being a sucker for white girls, even that is more than enough to me jealous.
Well you are not the only one. But I do not care about his race, I am just mad that I cannot get a meaningful relationship.

hilariously insane post