Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing my bullies having a better life than me

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
Can't remember the last time I've heard this, but growing up I'd hear people say things like "the bullies from school will turn into unsuccessful nobodies and the kids they picked on will lead better lives than them." I don't know who the fuck thought this was some wise statement to say cause this is mostly bullshit. Maybe a few asshats turn into unemployed drug addicts, but most bullies go on to live completely normal good lives.

I'm not in contact with anyone I remember from high school, but I occasionally check their instagram accounts. All the sadistic evil cocksuckers that picked on me and made fun of me to get laughs from their friends are all doing pretty well. They're all doing great in college and they all still have lots of friends. Pretty much all of them have girlfriends or boyfriends which range from 7s to 10s on the attractiveness scale, and they go out and do fun shit all the time. I see their photos of them partying and going to football games with a whole bunch of people, I see stories of girls dressed like sluts basically giving their boyfriends a handjob over his pants while she's making out with him. They all are happy and doing perfectly fine and I hate this.

These people were cruel and (at the time) much worse human beings than me yet they get to live life to the fullest while I rot alone doing drugs and thinking about suicide. I really am pathetic tbh. If only I was born into a body that wasn't smaller than most males and had a mind that was free of anxiety and mental illness. Maybe then people would take me seriously and treat me like a normal person.

"Oh, just ignore them and focus on your studies, you'll be rich and successful and they'll be bums and druggies."

On of the biggest bluepill copes I ever fucking heard.

"Oh, just ignore them and focus on your studies, you'll be rich and successful and they'll be bums and druggies."

Yeah it's ridiculous

In my school most of the bullies were kids of someone important, they were guaranteed to succeed. While im ashamed of existing.

it's okay everyone dies and becomes nothing

In my school most of the bullies were kids of someone important, they were guaranteed to succeed
Either rich scumbags or thugmaxxers who got girls effortlessly because girls love aggressive men.

I had a rich kid who bullied me and he's around 5'11 right now close to being a prettyboy but HTN.

I bet he gets girls unlike me who was his victim.

Yeah it’s really weird how the people that say this seem to think every bully is this Hollywood version that’s just a brutish fuckup

Some are like Flash in the new spider man movies, basically a rich douchebag who has never had to think about other people in their own lives

The only guy that ever truly tried to bully
me in high school was a rich guy who, for all his faults, was also a hard working student. We ended up as seat partners for a semester of AP Chem in junior year and he had like a 94% average. He ended up going into finance after getting into a better college than I did

In my school most of the bullies were kids of someone important, they were guaranteed to succeed. While im ashamed of existing.
Yeah quite a few of my bullies were WAYYYYY wealthier than me. They drove fancy cars to school and always had the newest phones and "dEsIgnEr" accessories.

Either rich scumbags or thugmaxxers who got girls effortlessly because girls love aggressive men.

I had a rich kid who bullied me and he's around 5'11 right now close to being a prettyboy but HTN.

Yeah. Being a bully is good indicator of having the right qualities to succeed. Worse thing is the teachers who pet them and love them while pretending that they dont condone bullying.

Girls get turned on by successful guys spitting down on the "peasants" around them. They like seeing the guys reaffirm their superiority over losers

Yeah. Being a bully is good indicator of having the right qualities to succeed. Worse thing is the teachers who pet them and love them while pretending that they dont condone bullying.
teachers only cared when girls got bullied in our school.

Oh the teachers piss me off so much. I remember one of the football coaches from my high school mentioned bullying like it's some rare occurrence, like nigga, look at your fucking team

teachers only cared when girls got bullied in our school.
In mine they didnt cared at all. If someone complained to their parents, teachers would ostracize them as a punishment for "ratting out"
Oh the teachers piss me off so much. I remember one of the football coaches from my high school mentioned bullying like it's some rare occurrence, like nigga, look at your fucking team
They secretly love it as the law of the stronger.
So much for karma:feelsjuice:
Karma is the biggest cope there is.

Give absolutely nothing to this shit World.

Screenshot 2024 06 22 123025

but most bullies go on to live completely normal good lives.
All of mine have good jobs, money , babies and doing well for themselves and I’m still scared of eye contact

It's such a cope that bullies get their karma, they don't. Mine had girlfriends at the time and still do.