Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing happy people

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
I hate walking somewhere and seeing someone laughing or enjoying themselves. It genuinely pisses me off especially when it’s a woman. Seeing people be happy just makes me want to leave whatever area I’m in. When I was in school usually the people who bullied me were always smiling and enjoying themselves so that’s probably why. Also I wish every attractive person on earth who’s having a good time right now would fucking explode while there family watched. I can’t stand looking at attractive tall people. I can’t stand the fact that because I was born ugly society hates me.

incel trait tbh

I genuinely can't believe that it is possible to be happy.

I hate walking somewhere and seeing someone laughing or enjoying themselves. It genuinely pisses me off especially when it’s a woman. Seeing people be happy just makes me want to leave whatever area I’m in. When I was in school usually the people who bullied me were always smiling and enjoying themselves so that’s probably why. Also I wish every attractive person on earth who’s having a good time right now would fucking explode while there family watched. I can’t stand looking at attractive tall people. I can’t stand the fact that because I was born ugly society hates me.
I don't hate seeing happy people, I hate seeing happy couples

The amount of happy couples I saw in my demographic studies were small. Less than 10%. Most cases, it looks like the man is putting up with it all.

Happy people means they never experienced 1/4th of a traumatic event in there life

Just taking one glance at these couples reminds me of all the shit I’ll never have.

Cope with dope

I only feel happy when Im reminded that we’re 100% heading towards societal collapse.

I wish more happy people would become unhappy

The people that bullied me were always tryijg to hard to appear edgy or cool

I genuinely can't believe that it is possible to be happy.
Ever had the worst case of constipation and couple days later you can produce a massive brick that feels like an orgasm? Yeah thats Happiness