Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate seeing guys that look like me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Most of the time I can be somewhat oblivious to how ugly I am. It just really hits me when I’m in public and I see a guy that looks like me and I’m like wholly fuck I’m screwed. Absolutely over. This happened to me today, hence this thread.

I have never seen anyone who looks like me but when I see myself I know it's over.

I like it better seeing guys with my psl or lower than seeing chad. I hate it when I go out and get mogged by everybody

pure suifuel when i remeber how my face looks

Relatable, it's tough to be mogged by almost everyone else, but so is seeing a reminder of exactly how ugly I am.

Never seen anyone that looks like me

A previously undiscovered type of mold

The doppelgängerpill is brutal. A pill no one asked for @Lebensmüder

Last edited:
Most of the time I can be somewhat oblivious to how ugly I am. It just really hits me when I’m in public and I see a guy that looks like me and I’m like wholly fuck I’m screwed. Absolutely over. This happened to me today, hence this thread.
When I see a guy that looks like me I try to stay away from him to avoid us both getting bullied