Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seeing foids happy

Stacysexualteehee

Stacysexualteehee

Stop seeking pleb points and acquire loot
I just can’t stand them being happy knowing they live on tutorial mode. They live in a world that revolves around their wellbeing and welfare. They experience no real hardships especially in the realm of dating. I can’t fully articulate all the different things that make me not like seeing them happy. Fuck foids to hell and back.

@FastBananaCEO thoughts on this graycel? Read his first post as well.

I hate seeing happy rosties too. You see giggling whores everywhere, yet you never see their looksmatches laughing and smiling when they're outside. Yet those cunts claim to be oppressed and soycucks believe them.

I hate seeing ITcels and greycels

He joined in April and doesn’t even have 10 posts. This is definitely an infiltrator

Likely an IT infiltrator so they can screenshot their own post.
Pretty pathetic that they have to stoop this low

He joined in April and doesn’t even have 10 posts. This is definitely an infiltrator

Pretty pathetic that they have to stoop this low
and you too how did it take you so long getting here?

and you too how did it take you so long getting here?
I have lurked this place for a while. I have posted on shortcells for about a month before joining here. And way before that I browsed braincels. I was worried about ending up on a fbi watchlist for joining here but I realized that I probably already was on one so I joined

Yes i want to beat them with a vase

says the guy who joined in 2020

how did it take you fuckers so long to find this place
well yes I joined in 2020 how can you tell
11006389 1015321681815871 133047925772009617 n

I just can’t stand them being happy knowing they live on tutorial mode. They live in a world that revolves around their wellbeing and welfare. They experience no real hardships especially in the realm of dating. I can’t fully articulate all the different things that make me not like seeing them happy. Fuck foids to hell and back.
Ok GrAYcel

I know that feel.

Are Chad avis acceptable again?