Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing "depressed" stacys

W

worstcel

Banned
-
lol while having the perfect life, rich and beautiful. And them essentially bragging about their depression on social media and then having their thousands of followers support her, maybe even a few cucks would give her money so things get better.

And then when a homeless man is depressed, he just gets spat on more and more by society.

like that billie eilish whore

If a stacy would become me, I'll bet my heart, she will suicide by the next day.

i like seeing actually depressed whores kill themselves :feelshaha:

I hate seeing females.

there is no such thing as a depressed stacy. theres a stacy that had a minor setback in her life like not gobbling chad's dong for 5 minutes.

They shouldn't be allowed to be depressed nor express their thought.
They shouldn't have rights. :feelzez:

It's all a bunch of bullshit, most people don't even understand what it's like being depressed. They think that being sad because Chad pumped n dumped them is depression.

Being depressed is not having enough willpower to be able to get out of bed. It's when you have 0 interest in doing anything, you just feel indifferent to life.

Depression doesnt exist for females

lol while having the perfect life, rich and beautiful. And them essentially bragging about their depression on social media and then having their thousands of followers support her, maybe even a few cucks would give her money so things get better.

And then when a homeless man is depressed, he just gets spat on more and more by society.
"depressed stacys": attention whore detected

Mental illness has been fetishised. Every NPC wants in on it for the sympathy points. "We need to talk about depression NOW", they say, whilst shitting on the broken and the beaten. Makes you sick.

They're not depressed they just want attention.

like that billie eilish whore

They're not depressed they just want attention.
Depression doesnt exist for females
there is no such thing as a depressed stacy. theres a stacy that had a minor setback in her life like not gobbling chad's dong for 5 minutes.

Stacies will ONLY fuck upper-tier chads and even gigachads.But Chad can get enough out of a 6/10 becky that is easy for him to get rather than put in effort for stacy, hence why they are "depressed and lonely" despite having maxxed out the SMV bar.

Whenever I see some jewtube video about "depression teehee" by a foid it has millions of views,while videos where males talk about real ilnesses(schizophrenia for example) don't even collect 50k views.

They are not depressed as much as they are "victims" of the hedonic treadmill. The reason for that being that they are retarded, and can't handle life on just press any key-mode. It's amusing, and I hope they try to rope unsuccessfully and end up a vegetable with chronic pain.

A depressed stacy's dilemma is usually that chad doesnt want to commit, or how hooking up with hundreds of chads has suddenly become boring. It's always about having too much of a good thing while we are the polar opposite and yet we are scolded for complaining when we have the real problems.

Whenever I see some jewtube video about "depression teehee" by a foid it has millions of views,while videos where males talk about real ilnesses(schizophrenia for example) don't even collect 50k views.
Exactly. They just want fucking attention. Most of them even state that they aren't even DIAGNOSED.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS SHIT

This shit pisses me off royally... they never know how the other half lives.. I complain about bitches being shallow and never getting any and get called entitled, a misogynist and laughed about.. despite trying everything to physically self improve and putting myself out there, after 8 years i havnt even copped a feel.... Yet females can get fucks every week from different (at least average looking) guys without even having to work on anything... humanity is unjust....

One thing I will say is that females can't stand being lonely. I knew this whore who went to a new college and didn't make any friends there apart from one guy who abused her every day for 2 years straight, and she didn't leave him simply because she didn't want to be alone :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women are more likely to bitch about their problems because they aren't used to having any, so any little problem that arises in their privileged lives seems like a huge deal to them.

Women and soys: "WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DEPRESSION NOW!"

Women and soys: "Nobody owes you eye contact, sweetie."

Women are more likely to bitch about their problems because they aren't used to having any, so any little problem that arises in their privileged lives seems like a huge deal to them.

Mental illness has been fetishised. Every NPC wants in on it for the sympathy points. "We need to talk about depression NOW", they say, whilst shitting on the broken and the beaten. Makes you sick.
A depressed stacy's dilemma is usually that chad doesnt want to commit, or how hooking up with hundreds of chads has suddenly become boring. It's always about having too much of a good thing while we are the polar opposite and yet we are scolded for complaining when we have the real problems.

They don't know what being depressed really is. Normies and foids would rope instantly if they had the lives of an incel.