Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing couples in public

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I've noticed it multiple times now. When i leave my house and go someplace, once a couple sees me, the girl will instantly go grab her boyfriends hand. This has happened too many times to ignore.

Why do they do this? Are they trying to humiliate me or are they scared of me? I hate them for this. Could they not refrain from such activity in public?

Do they need everyone to know they're fucking? That's all hand holding is. Bragging to strangers that you get laid. Fuck people that do that.

Screenshot 20220611 105705 TextNow

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's why I don't like going outside

Everytime I see a taller than me guy with a shorter than me girl, these words echo in my head: "just find a shorter girl"

That's why i only go outside drunk to get more alcohol

Same. It depresses me all the time.

That's why i only go outside drunk to get more alcohol
Lol, did that just now and passed by at least 50 couples while I walked to the liquor store. Made me even more depressed

he has chicken legs

Jack Nicholson GIF by Maudit
:yes::lul::lul::lul:
I've noticed it multiple times now. When i leave my house and go someplace, once a couple sees me, the girl will instantly go grab her boyfriends hand. This has happened too many times to ignore.

Why do they do this? Are they trying to humiliate me or are they scared of me? I hate them for this. Could they not refrain from such activity in public?

Do they need everyone to know they're fucking? That's all hand holding is. Bragging to strangers that you get laid. Fuck people that do that.

View attachment 624147

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
we should ban that shit

You gotta toss the vanilla latte on them:feelsLSD:

View attachment 624147

he has chicken legs

Jack Nicholson GIF by Maudit
I want to chop off his legs with an ax and beat him with his dismembered limbs in Elder Scrolls IV. I hate tallfags :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Everytime I see a taller than me guy with a shorter than me girl, these words echo in my head: "just find a shorter girl"
I would want my gf to be the same height as me or only slightly shorter, but I don't get to be picky

Happens to me too, or equally often the foid initiates a kiss with its Chad. I think seeing a subhuman male makes them appreciate how good looking their chad is in comparison.

Sometimes the male initiates the kiss instead, probably to flaunt his superiority over me to feel like a winner. And yes cucktears usually they don't even notice me and just do their breeder behavior in public like the pieces of shit they are

Last edited: