Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seafood or everything from the sea

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Same. Fish literally spend their whole lives swimming in and eating their own shit and piss, as well as the shit and piss of other fish.

On top of that, in modern times the oceans are literally filled with garbage, and fish farms are even more disgusting because the shitpiss cocktail gets to extremely high concentrations

I hate sea creatures, they’re scary.

Alone the smell makes me gag ngl

Seafood is like a scam to me.

Imagine you are a prehistoric pseudo-monkey. How the hell are you supposed to fish? It's one of the most contaminated foods too.

On the same line of thinking. Why in this world would we hunt if we could just eat fruit and "grass"?
Eat meat and a little season's fruit.

graphics-hughen-Coconut_crab-1024x576.jpg
Apparently eating fish is one of the reasons humans were able to develop higher intelligence, fatty acids and oils present in fish genuinely stimulate brain growth apparently.

I like to eat them ngl

i like fish tbh, and some seafood

Nah man I like fish tbh

Fish or seafood in general smell bad but in a way that I can endure. Can't say the same thing for lamb. Sheep should only be used for their wool not for their meat.
Besides, canned fish is gonna be my only source of protein during the quarantine. Canned fish tastes way better than other canned food imo