Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Religion!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
So just earlier, I was talking to my parents about what to eat, my Dad suggested Pizza and my Mom said this "No Pepperoni Pizza" because of Pork. Because according to their Religion(The 7th Day adventist Or whatever it's called)Pork isn't something you should eat, due to Satan putting evil into the pigs. I just said fuck it and left. I'm so sick and tired of shit like this, how Religion blocks critical thinking, rationale, nuance and skepticism. It's frustrating dealing with shit like this, this isn't the first time either, because believe it or not, my stupid folks literally threw away Ham I bought to make sandwiches with for the same reason. Money down the drain. Right now I'm kind of pissed off about it. I can't enjoy the kind of food I like because of stupid Religious parents. I HATE Religion with a fiery passion and this is why I disregard Religious people and their opinions. If Religious people kept it to themselves and let others live, then I wouldn't care, but since it affects me as well, I hate it and the people who follow it. Ugh! Rant done. I'm going to go take a shit now.

not even gonna read god is life fuel, hate abrahamic religions though

You should have posted this in the lounge ngl.

I am religious, don't kill me :feelstrash:

NO MEAT COW IS SACRED

>Inceldom Discussion

Islam is retarded, everything else is based.

Jesus said all food is ok
Big paraphrase “The food you eat goes into your stomach not your heart”
Those people need to repent, 7 day ADV also believe Hell isint real and God doesnt send people there, what a joke

Man American Protestants are bunch of weird fellas. Does she worship Israel as well?

Jejeje

Yep criticalthinkingfaggot.
Just be nihilist, science only improves the lifes of chads and stacies.

religion only makes sense if you're retarded, I 100% support the chinese take on this issue: re-education camps until you become normal

Pretty soon they won't allow us to eat meat at all.
You can already see it happening with most fast food restaurants promoting plant burgers packed with xenoestrogens.
That's going to be the only option from now on.

My dad doesn't like pork so he flirts a lot with this stupid religion, we even went to one of their reunions once. The pork thing is just the beginning, they have some kind of vegan agenda behind it so as you get deep into the cult you're supposed to give up on eating meat at all.

You can already see it happening with most fast food restaurants promoting plant burgers packed with xenoestrogens.
Yeah. Veganism is its own religion with no short supply of new age zealots. Nowadays it is hip to be a sheep dog, barking out commands and beating up sheep that dare step out of line. It's like Humans have an inherent desire to oppress and control others.

Yeah. Veganism is its own religion with no short supply of new age zealots. Nowadays it is hip to be a sheep dog, barking out commands and beating up sheep that dare step out of line. It's like Humans have an inherent desire to oppress and control others.

Slippery slope is legitimate.

I just got out of the shower to see two large boxes of Pizza on the counter, one of them being Pepperoni. So I'm going to chow down now.

I just got out of the shower to see two large boxes of Pizza on the counter, one of them being Pepperoni. So I'm going to chow down now.
disgusting pizza after a shower.

Me too man.I eat pork ngl

Just got done eating my Pizza. It felt nice to vent. I should probably do it more in the future.

religion as incel is just more limitation on an already limited life. Cant tel u how many retards have told me that religion isnt about the rulebook yet ironically talk about how doing X or Y is a sin and we will burn in hell if we do it and dont repent.

not even gonna read god is life fuel
Will we die faster cuz of it? :feelsgah: