Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Hate Red Pillers As Much As I Hate Blue Pillers.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I Hate Red Pillers As Much As I Hate Blue Pillers.

They have far more in common with blue pillers than they do black pillers.

Both deny that looks matter and both attack Incels.

Red pilled retards are either PUA's Tradcucks or Mgtows.

PUA's are frauds and scammers who say looks don't matter only "Confidence" "Game" and "Posture" Matter.

No amount of "Confidence" "Game" Or "Posture" Will change your looks so they are useless. Your looks are why you're confidant anyway. PUA's will just deny this fact and scam you to pay for there useless "Game lessons" They can go and fuck themselves.

Tradcucks are equally as retarded if not more. They tell you to just "Man up and be Alpha" But no amount of "Manning up and being Alpha" Will change your looks. They say not to worry about your looks because "Being Alpha" And "Manning up" is enough to get a foid. They are also dumb enough to believe that there are still "Trad foids" It would be easier trying to find a unicorn than find a "Trad foid" Also The idea of just "Manning up and being Alpha" Is retarded because foids are disgusted and repulsed my unattractive men who act like Alpha bad boys. Meanwhile Chads can have what ever personality they want and still get foids.

Mgtows are also dumb retards. The ones who got divorce raped are too dumb to realize that the only reason they got divorce raped was just because they were a betabuxx. The rest of them are just Incels in denial. They deny that looks matter also. They say it's only money and status.

Fuck all red pilled retards.

Fully agree. Also, MGTOW is just another version of "incel in denial": in most Western societies sex without marriage is perfectly socially acceptable, these cucks talk so much about avoiding marriage as if sex without marriage were impossible nowadays.

I Hate Red Pillers As Much As I Hate Blue Pillers.

They have far more in common with blue pillers than they do black pillers.

Both deny that looks matter and both attack Incels.

Red pilled retards are either PUA's Tradcucks or Mgtows.

PUA's are frauds and scammers who say looks don't matter only "Confidence" "Game" and "Posture" Matter.

No amount of "Confidence" "Game" Or "Posture" Will change your looks so they are useless. Your looks are why you're confidant anyway. PUA's will just deny this fact and scam you to pay for there useless "Game lessons" They can go and fuck themselves.

Tradcucks are equally as retarded if not more. They tell you to just "Man up and be Alpha" But no amount of "Manning up and being Alpha" Will change your looks. They say not to worry about your looks because "Being Alpha" And "Manning up" is enough to get a foid. They are also dumb enough to believe that there are still "Trad foids" It would be easier trying to find a unicorn than find a "Trad foid" Also The idea of just "Manning up and being Alpha" Is retarded because foids are disgusted and repulsed my unattractive men who act like Alpha bad boys. Meanwhile Chads can have what ever personality they want and still get foids.

Mgtows are also dumb retards. The ones who got divorce raped are too dumb to realize that the only reason they got divorce raped was just because they were a betabuxx. The rest of them are just Incels in denial. They deny that looks matter also. They say it's only money and status.

Fuck all red pilled retards.
It's so strange to me that they believe that toilets can be attracted by game. Game is to bend over backwards for toilets for their pleasure. It's such hypocrisy for a tryhard alphacuck to do that fr.

Last edited:
Agree. Tired of them telling me to just go to the gym bro and just be confident

:bluepill: = :redpill:
It's the same bs

Redpillers are either deluded idiots or grifters. The :redpill: will leave a trucel humiliated, penniless or beaten. It shares these outcomes with the :bluepill:. Only the :blackpill:can help an incel to survive in a world that wants to see him either enslaved or dead.

Last edited:
I hate red pillers more, because they believe so much in “self-improvement”, which is a lame meme. Also red pillers are too obsessed about femoids in general

Agreed. Red pill is dead anyway. Check their forum, it's mostly the same posters and very slow. Wonder why, lol.

Game is such bs. Believing it works or matters is worse than believing personality matters.

no amount of anything will ever make up for a poor appearance.