Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people that complain about not being sought after while being in a foreign country

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re not sought after then go back to your own country there problem solved white men will always be the top dog stop trying to compete and go back to your homeland I would do the same thing if I wasn’t American I’m not moving to a country and learning a new language just to “ fit in “ if you were born In your native country you have no excuse to go back and ascend you’re making yourself Incel by living in white countries

Living in a turd world economy is way worse, at least in the cucked states you could live off the garbage because gringos are too retarded and litter food in perfect state.

Living in a turd world economy is way worse, at least in the cucked states you could live off the garbage because gringos are too retarded and litter food in perfect state.
Then don’t expect to be sought after

Then don’t expect to be sought after
then you are also acting like the turbocuck on this pic

Fucking cuck

I’m just being realistic us ethnics will never be sought after outside our homeland
true, what else?
Go back to literal turd countries?

there should be a continent just for niggers.....ohh wait.......

there should be a continent just for niggers.....ohh wait.......
White people got all the first world countries while the rest of us gotta rot in third world hellholes

White people got all the first world countries while the rest of us gotta rot in third world dumps
then build your own first world parasite of western

Kek through the money their relatives send them from 1st world economies you fucking bastard
So people only survive there because of one family member going to white countries and sending money from there? Wtf

So people only survive there because of one family member going to white countries and sending money from there? Wtf
aha yes, trust me or don't do it, this is what happens in my case and where I live, it's not specific, it's a general rule since american dollars you already know they are more worthy than turd world currencies

aha yes, trust me or don't do it, this is what happens in my case and where I live, it's not specific, it's a general rule since american dollars you already know they are more worthy than turd world currencies
What country are your parents from? This sounds unreal.

Venezuela but I am not venezuelan, and I won't doxxx myself further
That makes more sense tbh. Venezuela is not like other turd world countries, such as currylands or ricelands.

Venezuela is not like other turd world countries
Kek Brazil and many other countries are soon devolving into that cancerous mess of country.
It makes sense why many beaners want to jump the border of the US, if not for them, it's going to be for their families,
Heck, even the trash they find on the streets from first world countries are treasures when sent to turd world economies,
Such is the state of America,sadly.

Kek Brazil and many other countries are soon devolving into that cancerous mess of country.
It makes sense why many beaners want to jump the border of the US, if not for them, it's going to be for their families,
Heck, even the trash they find on the streets from first world countries are treasures when sent to turd world economies,
Such is the state of America,sadly.
Yet retards keep breeding and producing more people in those shit holes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back