Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate people saying we’re here to pass on our genes

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Who the actual fuck actually thinks this is real? I want to beat anyone who says this bullshit to a pulp

We’re here for reproduction!!:soy:

who the fuck cares for reproduction if that doesn’t help you in any way?

why do some of you retards think like this?

does Chad’s care for reproduction so he pumps and dumps?

Life is pain. Consciousness is a tragedy. Break the cycle. Do not have children.

reproduction is the actual point of life and what is immortality.
of course it helps you, it creates more you to dominate the world.
the reason chad pumps and dumps is in service of ancient reproduction instincts and the reason sex is supposed to feel so good is because it results in reproduction.

Life is pain. Consciousness is a tragedy. Break the cycle. Do not have children.
Based and anti-natalism pilled
Who the actual fuck actually thinks this is real? I want to beat anyone who says this bullshit to a pulp

We’re here for reproduction!!:soy:

who the fuck cares for reproduction if that doesn’t help you in any way?

why do some of you retards think like this?

does Chad’s care for reproduction so he pumps and dumps?
Agreed tbh, what benefits do I gain from kids? Also is it even morally correct to have kids in such a degenerate and slowly crumbling world?

When did you drink so much soy? That is the most soy shit I’ve ever read
how soy?
do you believe in evolutionary science or not?
every animal, if not defective, wants to reproduce because of the selfishness of the gene.

on the contrary, trannies and fags who actually are soy don't want to reproduce and don't mind being cucked (taking care of other men's children in lieu of having their own", which is what makes them insane.

Dude, your most important objective in life is to pass your genes. Stop coping otherwise.
If you can't pass your genes you failed, it is that simple.

Dude, your most important objective in life is to pass your genes. Stop coping otherwise.
It can’t be that easy man, what kind of soy faggot cope is that
there are good arguments you can make but you're not making any of them.
Make them for me, can’t use my ldar time
Here’sa punch for you
there are good arguments you can make but you're not making any of them.
Here’sa punch bro

It can’t be that easy man, what kind of soy faggot cope is that
It is life. Do you think animals in nature have some kind of superior motive for being? No, we are here to reproduce. You did reproduce? then you are worthy of passing your genes and continue the cycle, and if you are a defect your genes are discarded.

It is what it is dude.

It is life. Do you think animals in nature have some kind of superior motive for being? No, we are here to reproduce. You did reproduce? then you are worthy of passing your genes and continue the cycle, and if you are a defect your genes are discarded.
What makes you say this soy faggot?

Our instincts make us want to reproduce. Our brains tell us it's a bad idea. Our ugliness takes the decision out of our hands.

its not like an ontological purpose to reproduce, it is just the reality of things that replicate more become more numerous, things that don't replicate as much become less numerous

Why are you in denial? Your account is more than a year older, do you think women choose good physical features because they love geometry? It's to pass better gen quality to ensure her genes can do the same ad infinitum.

If you can't understand this you must be in some kind of mental breakdown right now or legit low IQ, no offense.

do you think women choose good physical features because they love geometry?
You fucking retard, it’s cuz they are good looking, every person wants to fuck a good looking other, that wasn’t what I’m saying
If you can't understand this you must be in some kind of mental breakdown right now or legit low IQ, no offense.
I do understand it but it sounds retarded af

yeah that's the whole sciency :soy: thing going on nowadays, bunch of dumb fags

Pass your genes, huh, the 99,9% ones you shared with every single human being on earth, some even with other animals? jfl Anyways, you're gonna die, so are your children and eventually the whole human race will vanish. Eventually, this whole solar system will be destroyed.

What a stupid thing. You know why I want to breed? Because being in this fucking world is the most excruciating, meaningless and dumb experience ever, especially if you're alone.

The only thing that seems to make it enjoyable is the fact that we are aware enough to contemplate and enjoy the fact that despite it all, we're not alone, so you don't have to go through the scary ride by the vastness on your own, until, of course, you body degrades to the point where you finally cease to be.

quote-for-small-creatures-such-as-we-the-vastness-is-bearable-only-through-love-carl-sagan-25-67-91.jpg

yeah that's the whole sciency :soy: thing going on nowadays, bunch of dumb fags

Pass your genes, huh, the 99,9% ones you shared with every single human being on earth, some even with other animals? jfl Anyways, you're gonna die, so are your children and eventually the whole human race will vanish. Eventually, this whole solar system will be destroyed.

What a stupid thing. You know why I want to breed? Because being in this fucking world is the most excruciating, meaningless and dumb experience ever, especially if you're alone.

The only thing that seems to make it enjoyable is the fact that we are aware enough to contemplate and enjoy the fact that despite it all, we're not alone, so you don't have to go through the scary ride by the vastness on your own, until, of course, you body degrades to the point where you finally cease to be.

quote-for-small-creatures-such-as-we-the-vastness-is-bearable-only-through-love-carl-sagan-25-67-91.jpg
Agreed high iq

I would argue that men are designed to orgasm for pleasure where women are designed to reproduce.
There's really nothing about the male anatomy that tells them they're becoming fathers. Even prolactin is released if a guy has a wet dream. Where women not only have various hormones enforcing the need to bare specifically children, but also hormones which indicates that they are pregnant (before the baby bump).

the reason chad pumps and dumps is in service of ancient reproduction instincts and the reason sex is supposed to feel so good is because it results in reproduction.
Just create more subhumans like you so that they can suffer too theory. :incel:

Just create more subhumans like you so that they can suffer too theory. :incel:

so if you can impregnate every foid on the planet with your subhuman genes, you wouldn't?
and if your genes are subhuman, you should spread them like a virus instead of altruistically taking yourself out of the gene pool for the benefit of others.

I hate people without a reason.
I only like to hang online since I try to convince that everyone else isn't real, except me.

so if you can impregnate every foid on the planet with your subhuman genes, you wouldn't?
Nope. I wanna be loved and wanted. I don't want to have children at all.

I would argue that men are designed to orgasm for pleasure where women are designed to reproduce.
There's really nothing about the male anatomy that tells them they're becoming fathers. Even prolactin is released if a guy has a wet dream. Where women not only have various hormones enforcing the need to bare specifically children, but also hormones which indicates that they are pregnant (before the baby bump).
High iq agreed
Nope. I wanna be loved and wanted. I don't want to have children at all.
Me too
and if your genes are subhuman, you should spread them like a virus instead of altruistically taking yourself out of the gene pool for the benefit of others.
I would do that though I guess

I hear this shallow platitude a lot from normies that I think are trying to reference Charles Darwin on some level even though they've read nothing about his discoveries/ideas

well it's the truth no matter how hard it makes you ragie :smonk:

I hear this shallow platitude a lot from normies that I think are trying to reference Charles Darwin on some level even though they've read nothing about his discoveries/ideas
Yeah a lot of the types are here too
well it's the truth no matter how hard it makes you ragie :smonk:
Can you explain ragie?
Why are you in denial? Your account is more than a year older, do you think women choose good physical features because they love geometry? It's to pass better gen quality to ensure her genes can do the same ad infinitum.

Who the fuck are you to say that fucking bitch, you’re legit low iq , no offense

I witnessed once a grown man making remarks to a 20-yo tall german blonde guy about him having lots of children in future. :feelskek: It's all about reproduction for normies and Chads, it's all they think about 23.9 hours a day.

But in the big picture, your genes won't really disappear as they will live on at least in your foid relatives, other people who have same or similar genome but aren't officially your relatives and so on. But I would love to crimpi pusi one day

We are, evolutionarily speaking.

I thought norms they said sex wasn't everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back