Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people as a whole

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I am absolutely conscious that I make part of this horrid society, but I hate it. Even myself.

Seeing people everywhere doing the worst shit, cheating, stealing, killing each other, creating bad things on purpose, makes me sick. And parents wanted you to see you suffer. Or probably because they wanted a baby to see how 'cute' he is. But when he grows up, he's constantly bashed by parents for being lazy, unmotivated, undecided with the path that he needs to choose.

And we still are the ones to blame. But seeing all this shit in this society turned us into depressed monsters. Every second is the epithome of suffering.

Seeing people everywhere doing the worst shit, cheating, stealing, killing each other, creating bad things on purpose, makes me sick.
Like you, I also don't like the Jews!

am only depressed cause shit people put me down all life

before that, i was most positive perosn on planet

can you tag the people user xD

Humanity should have gone extinct ages ago

I am people therefore fuck you.

I hate docs bec. they stole my foreskin and raped me.

I feel you . i hate all people

Thats right opinion about humanimals. But humanimals females are much worse than males

And I'm otherkin, so fuck people (except some more enlightened)

Over for this man.

I hate hole people

Women create and enact selfishness and self loathing. They are only empathetic when others are watching. Ofcourse most men are gullible to womens acts, you can thank all the films and media the west has churned out about women. Society has shaped into this. I still believe most of your men on their own carry honor. Ofcourse not chad because he is the sole driver and enabler of womens true nature. I only respect your average working man. Hats of to all in the third world and to those countries that keep their women obediant. To all others..

Fuck this and FUCK YOU

Pointless nihilism.

dont hate me bro i like ur melodies :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: