Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate outspoken females

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Just something I've been thinking about from the other day. I was waiting in line for an event and this half-naked bitch wearing pasties randomly turned around and said "you don't look too happy." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? And why would you say that to a complete stranger?

Another time I had to work with a girl for a school project. We exchanged numbers and she laughed really loud when I gave my phone and asked "what the hell is that?"

Seriously what is wrong with these whores? Where did they learn their social skills?

Wtf is that thread? Taking the piss out of incels here?
Exchanging numbers? Wtf?

you have random girls talking to you.

fakecel?

Your last few posts have been pretty suspicious OP. Are you trying to tell us something?

Just something I've been thinking about from the other day. I was waiting in line for an event and this half-naked bitch wearing pasties randomly turned around and said "you don't look too happy." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? And why would you say that to a complete stranger?

Another time I had to work with a girl for a school project. We exchanged numbers and she laughed really loud when I gave my phone and asked "what the hell is that?"

Seriously what is wrong with these whores? Where did they learn their social skills?
High IQ fakecel

they do it because they know they can. foid halo armor gives 100% resistance to criticism and retaliation since everyone takes their side in this cucked society.

" said "you don't look too happy." "

Sounds like she was being nice, sounds like you're not in such a terrible situation if a girl willingly ( From what it seems ) tries to be nice.

this post doesn't seem very happy

i dont know man. Outspoken foids kinda turn me on but they also piss me off.

I have a disease and I need help.

Extroverted normalfags are cancerous.

" said "you don't look too happy." "

Sounds like she was being nice, sounds like you're not in such a terrible situation if a girl willingly ( From what it seems ) tries to be nice.
no, it was in a condescending way.

Last edited:
Last thread you were talking about women holding conversations with you too. Are you a so called "mentalcel"?
I always said I was mentalcel
but since when does talking to females = fakecel? Come on, this is autism. There are truecels here who apparently have female friends.

I wish i had half naked bitches talking to me

You know how when you were a kid and you said something stupid, the whole class would rip on you? That never happened to women. They can say the stupidest, most ill-conceived garbage and no one says a peep. Hell, they might even be commended for their stupidity

I always said I was mentalcel
but since when does talking to females = fakecel? Come on, this is autism. There are truecels here who apparently have female friends.

It doesn't mean fakecel but in your last thread you made it sound like the foids were actually engaged in the conversation with you, which usually wouldn't happen to a truecel. Whatever though.

Extroverted normalfags are cancerous.
My biggest pet peeve, I just hate being around humans you retarded extroverts, leave me the fuck alone :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i dont know man. Outspoken foids kinda turn me on but they also piss me off.

I have a disease and I need help.

I kind of feel the same.
You know how when you were a kid and you said something stupid, the whole class would rip on you? That never happened to women. They can say the stupidest, most ill-conceived garbage and no one says a peep. Hell, they might even be commended for their stupidity

Yes. Yes they can. Oh my god, I have witnessed this so much. I think guys say a lot of dumb shit too, but I think it happens with women more. Jesus the dumb shit I hear from people at work, I want to say it's 50/50 but the women REALLY take it to another level more often than not.

Waiting in the line is boring yes. I wouldn't stand in the line smiling eighter.

You gave your phone?

We exchanged numbers
Wojack staring at screen

I wish I was attractive

Usually when I'm in group projects I get ignored by the females for any other male in our group (and when there are none, I'm blatantly ignored as if I never existed). If I ever get any numbers, it's by means of having any present male in our group add me to a text chat where the girls go on about their lives all day until I mention something about the project, when I promptly get booted out of the text chat.

Usually when I'm in group projects I get ignored by the females for any other male in our group (and when there are none, I'm blatantly ignored as if I never existed). If I ever get any numbers, it's by means of having any present male in our group add me to a text chat where the girls go on about their lives all day until I mention something about the project, when I promptly get booted out of the text chat.
wow, really? At my school it's the norm to exchange contact info for group projects.
Anyway I thought her reaction was pretty obnoxious since we just met. I might feel different if we already knew each other