Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate our tallfag Prime Minister

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220723 224135

Just look at how our 6'4 tallminister mogs the former dwarf president of the USA. Obama looks like a little kid next to him. :society::society::society:

I've never voted Liberal before and after seeing how tall their tallfag leader is I'm never going to vote Liber, ever!!! :feelswhat:

While Obama was the leader of a bigger nation he must've been wearing a diaper in preparation for this next dimension height-mog that frightened him into wetting himself like a baby confronting a giant rabid dog.

Obama looks like "girlfriend height" next to him. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsbadman:

I'm so envious of Prime Minister Mark Rutte for his height, he's 7 whole centimetres taller than Obama and while this sounds like a small difference just seeing this difference visualised makes me seethe with anger. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just seeing how he absolutely dwarfs him reminds me how us shortcels always receive the short end of society.

Obama's face saved him but all he could get was a Sheboon that looked like an angry man in a bad dress, Mark Rutte for a long time was a Chad bachelor that slept around.

Remember, Manlet height is any man below 190 cm. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That heightmog isn't that brutal at all.

He's a puppet of Klaus Schwab and the WEF.

He's trying to ruin Dutch farmers lives in order to get people to eat bugs and vegan.

Brazil's president is 1,85 meters :feelsohgod: