Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate normies so much

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever you try to “just go out there” and “be more outgoing” you are very quickly reminded why Normies are usually horrible people and genuine assholes / not good people. It’s why any time I am wage slaving I do not say a word to any of them and leave immediately after my time there ends without a word. Because the more you try giving normies a chance the more you realize how much of vain, insecure bullies they are. It can legitimately be infuriating time and time again being proved 100% correct that they are garbage and getting more and more spiteful towards NTs as a whole. Literally every single thing they do and say is always exactly according to the blackpill smv ranking / psl / status. They never ever step out of line but have absolutely no problem kicking on anyone beneath them, in the most cowardly ways of course. It is so boring yet infuriating at the same time. It’s the worst combination.

Last edited:
95% of them are NPCs/Bots, I'm 100% sure. They all talk the same boring talk, do the same boring activities, have the same conformist oppinions. These people can't be real, they can't be sentient beings.

normies are evil, when I genuinely want to make friends with them they just use me as a tool to climb the social ladder by making fun of me in their group

I hate having to interact with them. Few days ago Angry Granny from fast food yelled at me for no reason at all. Woman from employment agency also and kicked me out for six months, everyone are always on the edge, unhappy and angry.

I don’t go out there anymore for these reasons.

I hate having to interact with them. Few days ago Angry Granny from fast food yelled at me for no reason at all. Woman from employment agency also and kicked me out for six months, everyone are always on the edge, unhappy and angry.
women are given the whole world but nothing is every enough for them.even if i was chad i would never trust a women fully.

95% of them are NPCs/Bots, I'm 100% sure. They all talk the same boring talk, do the same boring activities, have the same conformist oppinions. These people can't be real, they can't be sentient beings.
Not to mention all literally dress and look the same especially modern day femoids just copy and pastes of eachother

women are given the whole world but nothing is every enough for them.even if i was chad i would never trust a women fully.
They are all frustrated all the time, probably they are angry for being married for guys who werent their first choice. Male employees are always nicer to me.

It's strange isn't it how normies look so bad to us.

I think it's sort of two things:

- We're the black sheep, basically. as we're unusual. normies are always a bit harsh to the black sheep

- We get on with a smaller percentage of people. so all the normies who actually aren't that bad we still can't relate to. So it removes that buffer of the more friendly normies.

Just some thoughts :)

I guess the solution is to either just live with it or to work somewhere with other unusual people. I worked at a video game store once and there were very few normies there. Most of us were just games addicts XD

They feel that you wouldn't retaliate so they attack ugly quiet, shy, weak men.

yeah most NT normies are retards I wish to kill today I wanted to stab 2 fags at the gym :reeeeee::society:

non NT incels can be pretty cool though :feelscomfy::society:

I don’t go out there anymore for these reasons.
if i had your money i might have gone to various holy places like fatima and lourdes.maybe visit saint drogo grave and relics.he is the patron saint of incels. he is literally the patron saint of ugly people.

They are all frustrated all the time, probably they are angry for being married for guys who werent their first choice. Male employees are always nicer to me.
i imagine there are a lot of marriages for convience over there in certain countries of slavland as a lot of the places are "poor" by western standards.also there is less satisfication by bringing up a kid these days,as kids means less money to indulge in goods and if the kid is an incel then they will feel even less satisfied with life. women are worse then children. children are at least happy with small things.women are often only happy by the extravagant.

i find it much more of a miracle for a women to become a saint then for average men to become a saint,as women are by far twelve times more disloyal and proud and egostical and disgusting then men are.

Normies are faggy :redpill: now.

Redpill should be rebranded as the simp pill.

These men make no reservations for women but have a 3 year, 8 hour a day regiment on standby for incels just to be treated like normal people.

You're overestimating them, 95% is too low, its more like 99.99%.

woman want the insta life , only fans attention and what have you

entitled delusional shitters .

you gotta have some fat ass tits and look relativly good , luck plays a role too . but yea smh:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

woman want the insta life , only fans attention and what have you

entitled delusional shitters .

you gotta have some fat ass tits and look relativly good , luck plays a role too . but yea smh:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
One was butt ugly 40 something other 100 yo, they are angry because their trial period on tutorial island expired.

One was butt ugly 40 something other 100 yo, they are angry because their trial period on tutorial island expired.
still beginner mode :feelsclown: