Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i hate normies so much. feels like my life is over even though I've barely done anything

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
can't make money, no gf, failing at higher education. no friends. i really hate them

Whats your major

engineering. i can't pay the tuition anymore tho so ill probably drop out
How did you pay it before? That degree is the only way you can moneymaxx. :ping:

Whats your major

Hi-Cha!

156-png.711820

HP1

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Just give up there's no point trying. Whatever money is there will go much further paying your living expenses than on tuition. College is for people with rich parents who sponsor everything. There is no point in doing college if you can't afford it.

cope. honestly i dont think i really want a gf tbh i just want sex

How old are you?

cope. honestly i dont think i really want a gf tbh i just want sex
no u don't cuz when u have sex u give them your soul.

When they cheat on you its like being set on fire and your stomach boils.

And sharp pains pierce your chest like knives and you wish you were dead.

And then ontop of that, you can't attach to another female anymore.

So your left in a lifeless void with no chance of love.

As incels, we may be in a void, but at least we have our souls and are capable of loving a female.

Poor people are not meant to go to college. They scam you by making you work while going to college and taking on debt, you're better off just working and not doing college.
If you wanted to learn something learn it for free or go to a very cheap college

Normies are miserable people. Places like college force you to be near normies. Better to be in room instead

Scumbags were clever about it, they covertly made "higher education" obligatory - better job opportunities and better income and better flexibility. But of course, they milk you while you're at it and brainwash you. Meanwhile you've got all these lefties jumping on the bandwagon of virtue signaling and propping themselves up with tax payer money

You need to quit college and spend a few months away from normies then you will heal. Normie exposure is like exposure to radioactive waste

There’s no way you can’t get loans. Go talk to your advisor and get this shit sorted out. You don’t want to end up as a low wage employee when you have a chance to be an engineer.

There’s no way you can’t get loans. Go talk to your advisor and get this shit sorted out. You don’t want to end up as a low wage employee when you have a chance to be an engineer.
my situation is a little more complicated i can't get loans trust me

my situation is a little more complicated i can't get loans trust me
Brutally over. Do everything you can to save up and get back in to where you started.

engineering. i can't pay the tuition anymore tho so ill probably drop out
Yeah don't bother with engineering. There are limited amount of job openings and the first ones go out to the boss's son and his friends, then to the son of any lower employees, then once nepotism runs out they will go to career fairs and only bother to call back the most NT dudebro normies. And obviously any foid that shows up. Once they exhaust all that they'll finally resort to considering the boring nerd (you). Or they can put up an online application and get hundreds of applicants and pick from several PhDs that will inevitably apply.

This is for run-of-the-mill engineering jobs. For high-tier spots you will ideally go to an ivy league AND know someone at the company.

There are less and less technical white collar jobs by the day. All the layoffs will neuter the modest wage growth that has occurred in the past few years (which has still been below rate of inflation making it in effect less-rapid wage deterioration). In fact the gap is rapidly closing between the wages of blue collar or retail jobs, which now require little to no experience in most cases, and entry level white collar work, which requires at minimum a 4 year degree and 2 years of experience. Then to have to take out loans on top of all that... it's fucking pointless.

I did the math and if I had made an average of $15/hr since I was 18 (probably could do much more after accumulating experience) instead of going to uni, assuming I still lived at home and had the same spending habits as I do now, I would've saved up at least $100,000 by now. Whereas going to uni for 4 years, working an internship for 2 years ($15/hour) and finally working an entry level developer job for 1 year before being laid off, I've only saved up net $30,000 after all my uni expenses. Of course it would pay off if the job market remained strong and I'm willing to wageslave away for a couple decades. But it seems neither will be the case.

Yeah don't bother with engineering. There are limited amount of job openings and the first ones go out to the boss's son and his friends, then to the son of any lower employees, then once nepotism runs out they will go to career fairs and only bother to call back the most NT dudebro normies. And obviously any foid that shows up. Once they exhaust all that they'll finally resort to considering the boring nerd (you). Or they can put up an online application and get hundreds of applicants and pick from several PhDs that will inevitably apply.

This is for run-of-the-mill engineering jobs. For high-tier spots you will ideally go to an ivy league AND know someone at the company.
Basically described the entirety of the white collar, sales and tech job recruitment process

Last edited: