Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate normies belief in 'karma'

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Now normies due to modernization of culture don't anymore believe in God and even laugh at religious beliefs. When i look up on comment of someone doing smething bad or evil a lot comments that karma 'will comeback'.
It won't

Such paraphrase could be 100 years said in such manner as 'God will not forbid you', karma today is simple replacment for God cause most of western world zoomers are atheist or just don't care for religion and it fullfils role of fairness of the world

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@your personality
@Tenshi
@FlyFace

brutal no reply pill bro, let me broken the hymen of this thread

but yeah, zoomers are not atheist for some logical conclusion they reached, existencial questions don't even cross their 80 IQ minds, it's just the cool thing to do. The proof is how many of them believe in things like horoscope or karma as you said.

gtog4txcmhf61.png

Karma doesn't exist. The universe is just random shit happening. You have to make your own karma

Ironically karma was invented by us currys and they hate us

Now normies due to modernization of culture don't anymore believe in God and even laugh at religious beliefs. When i look up on comment of someone doing smething bad or evil a lot comments that karma 'will comeback'.
It won't

Such paraphrase could be 100 years said in such manner as 'God will not forbid you', karma today is simple replacment for God cause most of western world zoomers are atheist or just don't care for religion and it fullfils role of fairness of the world

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@your personality
@Tenshi
@FlyFace
Karma as it's used now is just the just world fallacy and trying to make revenge or schadenfreude seem morally justified.

there are two major types of karma. positive and negative in dharmic religions. western normies only focus on the negative. also some take concept literally thinking it applies to the here and now when it really supposed to be a natural law/phenomenon that applies to sentient beings after death. karma refers cause and effect relationship not merely retribution unlike western degenerates believe

Karma is basically the Just World Theory. "You get out what you put in", "good things happen to good people" etc.
All crap of course.

The universe is just random shit happening.
Many people struggle to accept this.

there are two major types of karma. positive and negative in dharmic religions. western normies only focus on the negative. also some take concept literally thinking it applies to the here and now when it really supposed to be a natural law/phenomenon that applies to sentient beings after death. karma refers cause and effect relationship not merely retribution unlike western degenerates believe
In curry defination, karma refers to activity, their are no different types of karma, killing someone is the same as eating.

Karma is just a normie cope. It doesn’t exist and only appears by confirmation bias.

It's funny how the majority of dumbasses still cling onto the belief that this is a just world or that the structure of law and government is just. The government repeatedly fucks them in the ass for several decades and they just cry out collectively for even more.

It never occurs to them that in fact this entire world is unjust where a majority of human existence revolves around brutal inequality, suffering, enslavement, and oppression. Oh no, we can't think negative thoughts, only bullshit fairy tale happy thoughts are allowed. You're just sitting there dumb struck with your mouth wide open wondering how this entire bullshit faggot driven world of mental deniability ever came into existence.

Usually having conversations with normies on this subject it usually devolves into, "Okay, this conversation is just too negative for me, can we please change the subject?"

It amazes me how a majority of the population have become so weak and infantile mentally where confounded by something that is opposite of their conditioned worldview they retreat like scared little children so easily. The entire world has become one of emotions, feelings, and sentiments, logic, history, or reason be damned. I hate this gay fucking cucked world so much now, it's filled with mindless sheep just begging to be dragged to the slaughterhouse and more disgustingly they want to drag everybody else down with them.

Last edited:
Normies, especially foids, laugh at religion but then believe all kind of nonsense that is 1000 times more ridicolous than religion, like astrology, karma, wicca, new age bullshit.

If karma does exist, it is very selective.

It won't
had an argue with grandpa because of this, he always says "oh follow the fucking 10 commandments" and so on, he talks about karma abd that it is necessary to do good things and follow what the bible says but then is the first to say that he would kill the guys who made some bad things to him or tell me to go and punch the guys who botter me or to go to fuck bitches. I called him out for it

Religious beliefs are very good coping strategies for people with lower IQs.

The eastern Ideas Karma is older then your cucktanity honesty white people should go back to paganism

The eastern Ideas Karma is older then your cucktanity honesty white people should go back to paganism
We tried, but too many of the cuckstians killed off all the decent pagan folk for their dead Jewish zombie God.

Karma is fake, horrible people get away with horrible shit all the time