Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate myself more than i hate all the other humans

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
I despise humans. They are an awful species. I am a Timonist, which means a misanthrope due to personal despair. But I hate myself more than anyone although I don't hate myself as much as I hate humans who hurt little kids (i mean REAL little kids not teenagers).

I despise everything about myself. i always miss who i was as a young kid. i wasn't ugly, i had an easier life, i wasn't alienated, i didn't have to hate everyone.

i cannot adapt to the adult world despite being almost 25 now. i'm developmentally a 16 year old and even they have a bit more experience than me in life.

i won't feel safe and secure until i am back in my childhood again. bring me back to life before puberty.

H

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
89d 1h 46m
Don't ded srs.
Hating yourself may feel comfortable but its not good for you.
Try to see your situation more objectively and tell yourself that its not your fault.
Stacies are rejecting you yes but thats because she is a dumb cunt :smonk:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
99d 10h 31m
You hating yourself is a signal that you need to change.
Ask yourself why you hate yourself and think about how you can change it.

If you say you're developmentally a 16 year old and even they have more life-experience, then you should start developing yourself and start getting life-experience.
Life experience doesn't come from nothing, it doesn't just come to you without effort, you have to take action to gather experiences, you have to DO stuff.

i won't feel safe and secure until i am back in my childhood again. bring me back to life before puberty.
This won't happen so there's no need to dwell in the idea.
The only thing you can do is to work on the present.

SadBoy888

SadBoy888

Victim of NT/Heightpill
4d 10h 42m
I despise humans. They are an awful species. I am a Timonist, which means a misanthrope due to personal despair. But I hate myself more than anyone although I don't hate myself as much as I hate humans who hurt little kids (i mean REAL little kids not teenagers).

I despise everything about myself. i always miss who i was as a young kid. i wasn't ugly, i had an easier life, i wasn't alienated, i didn't have to hate everyone.

i cannot adapt to the adult world despite being almost 25 now. i'm developmentally a 16 year old and even they have a bit more experience than me in life.

I hate others for mistreating me but also myself partially for being a fickle weak minded fool who jestered for these same bullies in the past

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 4h 57m
It wasnt your fault for Being Born and Being Born unfortunate.

You should hate this Gynocentric society that lets Fat Woman have more SMV Then chadlite.

No worrys to feel Bad About yourself when you know this :bigbrain::feelsclown:

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
71d 10h 57m
Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★
25d 17h 3m

C741

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
You hating yourself is a signal that you need to change.
Ask yourself why you hate yourself and think about how you can change it.

If you say you're developmentally a 16 year old and even they have more life-experience, then you should start developing yourself and start getting life-experience.
Life experience doesn't come from nothing, it doesn't just come to you without effort, you have to take action to gather experiences, you have to DO stuff.

This won't happen so there's no need to dwell in the idea.
The only thing you can do is to work on the present.
I tried to get experiences but lacked luck and opportunity

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

my brachialis is always sore
★★★★★
19d 12h 38m
no hate 4 ur face

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m
totally get you OP

I feel 14-16 and I'm in my 30's

there's no point in being an adult

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
totally get you OP

I feel 14-16 and I'm in my 30's

there's no point in being an adult
i hate how society has exceptations for us based on chronological age instead of circumstances.

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Greycel
7h 36m
i hate how society has exceptations for us based on chronological age instead of circumstances.
exactly!

if I feel 14, society should treat me as a 14 year old.
chronological time is so outdated. it's the current year guys!!! *DON'T ASSUME MY AGE!*

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
292d 20h 57m
exactly!

if I feel 14, society should treat me as a 14 year old.
chronological time is so outdated. it's the current year guys!!! *DON'T ASSUME MY AGE!*
i think transage people will become a thing in the future. it just isn't recgonized as anything. age is a social construct because it differs by calendar, time period and even country. take a look at how age is defined in korea.

we have age dysphoria, and i think we need to reform the concept of age to help developmentally stunted individuals like us.