Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate my tranny cousin and I don't care

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I hate my cousin who I used to respect for so long until he became a tranny and I feel no shame because I hate troons that much, I can't even look at my tranny cousin anymore without feeling the urge to vomit as I can't believe this is what my family member has come to because of fucking femoidist and faggot propoganda brainwashing him.

make sure he doesn't join the 51%
Instead I hope he joins the tranny suicides once he realized he fucked up after getting his dick cut off

Was he ugly as a man (he is still a man but you get my point)?

Was he ugly as a man?
He was a chubby nerdy normie and he showed signs of becoming a troon before he was actually a troon and I didnt think much of it because I was a retarded kid but at 13 I started getting worried

That sucks man LGBT people are winning

That sucks man LGBT people are winning
Me ready to fight off troons, foids and fags after I am the last straight man
91MaD vdCL AC UF10001000 QL80

Cut him off, how did your family react. My family would "take care" of him.

A lot of people hate that community we’re not the only ones I hate lesbian foids since because they’ll never even date a Chad
Go watch many lesbians folding to chad. They are lesbians to us but not to chad. Lesbianism is an outcome of women hypergamy which is very retarded since both women are dumb, ugly, and poor generally.

Last edited:
Go watch many lesbians folding to chad. They are lesbians go us but not to chad. Lesbianism is an outcome of women hypergamy which is very retarded since both women are dumb, ugly, and poor generally.
WTF! Well after they tell me a common excuse that they have a boyfriend. That’s the 2nd excuse that I get from them that they’re lesbian

WTF! Well after they tell me a common excuse that they have a boyfriend. That’s the 2nd excuse that I get from them that they’re lesbian
Most women now are bisexual, because both of them dont want to pay for dinner lol

A lot of people hate that community we’re not the only ones I hate lesbian foids since because they’ll never even date a Chad
There aren't lesbians, there is only women with a hypergamy so big that they refuse to date most men. Let me tell you a story: in my first year of High School there was a short white femoid who claimed always have been a lesbian and didn't need men, she even friendzoned a manlet classmate. After the first year ended she dropped out of school, you know what the class found out the next year? She started dating a tallfag 6'1-6'2 in height, taller than everyone in my class, and even worse, when I saw her walking in the streets she was walking with the tallfag she was in fucking joy, a self-proclaimed lesbian that friendzoned a guy and said she didn't need men was walking with a tall faggot in fucking joy :reeeeee:

There aren't lesbians, there is only women with a hypergamy so big that they refuse to date most men. Let me tell you a story: in my first year of High School there was a short white femoid who claimed always have been a lesbian and didn't need men, she even friendzoned a manlet classmate. After the first year ended she dropped out of school, you know what the class found out the next year? She started dating a tallfag 6'1-6'2 in height, taller than everyone in my class, and even worse, when I saw her walking in the streets she was walking with the tallfag she was in fucking joy, a self-proclaimed lesbian that friendzoned a guy and said she didn't need men was walking with a tall faggot in fucking joy :reeeeee:
Most women now are bisexual, because both of them dont want to pay for dinner lol
If their hypergamy is so high up in the sky? Then being bisexual is another excuse that they use. Since if they give up on locking down Chad and Tyrone that they decided to choose to date their own genders. Now that’s wrong and gross

What a lying foid

If their hypergamy is so high up in the sky? Then being bisexual is another excuse that they use. Since if they give up on locking down Chad and Tyrone that they decided to choose to date their own genders. Now that’s wrong and gross
Foids have the biological advantage that even the ''straight'' ones get wet and turned on by watching females(or even animals) doing sexual stuff to each other, so they can pretty much have sex with another foid until an attractive man shows interest on them.

I hate my cousin who I used to respect for so long until he became a tranny and I feel no shame because I hate troons that much, I can't even look at my tranny cousin anymore without feeling the urge to vomit as I can't believe this is what my family member has come to because of fucking femoidist and faggot propoganda brainwashing him.
Try to take him back. Is he a truecel who’s using the lgbtq to cope?

I deadass knew a foid who rejected me claiming lesbian then guess what

Fucking dates a gigaTyrone

Foids have the biological advantage that even the ''straight'' ones get wet and turned on by watching females(or even animals) doing sexual stuff to each other, so they can pretty much have sex with another foid until an attractive man shows interest on them.
That’s so weird and gross however I respect and accept it as a fact because it makes sense. Foids can be gross. Especially from my experience of rejection

That’s so weird and gross however I respect and accept it as a fact because it makes sense. Foids can be gross. Especially from my experience of rejection
Real, straight foids dont exist