Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my sister

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
She’s always better than me in everyone’s eyes she always is better than me at everything!. She engaged now and everytime she talks about her getting married soon and how happy she is it pisses me off like why wasn’t my life like hers!!, she makes fun of me and shit and always says how odd I am and I’ve heard her whisper to her fiancé shit like “my brother is kind of An asshole” “sorry he just socializes different” my dad hates me my mom loves me though and I’m close to her somewhat so at least some person loves me lol, but anyways my sister thinks I’m weird and gross and almost never talks to me unless she needs something also she had a breakdown once a few years ago and broke my houses (technically my parents house) window with a baseball bat and then cried on the floor but The one time I tried to rope and failed like a pussy and went to the psych ward nobody really gave a fuck..whatever I’m rambling what I’m getting at is that I fucking hate my sister I used to look up to her as a kid now I just fucking hate her and feel jealous :reeeeee:

Grey nigger, she has lived her entire life on easy-mode. She has probably had the average 7 sexual partners like foids usually have before getting married - and she now hates males. She is old now, so she has found an idiot who looks past her crazy tendencies, and was dumb enough to marry her.

The real pain will start when they start breeding, and producing crotch goblins - you will be the weird uncle.

I'm sorry.

pic of her so I can tribute ?

Grey nigger, she has lived her entire life on easy-mode. She has probably had the average 7 sexual partners like foids usually have before getting married - and she now hates males. She is old now, so she has found an idiot who looks past her crazy tendencies, and was dumb enough to marry her.

The real pain will start when they start breeding, and producing crotch goblins - you will be the weird uncle.

I'm sorry.
Weird uncle moment..Jesus :blackpill::feelsrope:

I’ll be the weird aspie weeaboo uncle :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You have to fuck her to fix this issue :feelsthink:

What the actual fuck
This is the 5th time i tell @Fat Link to ban this retard :feelsaww:. (Ban this retard @Wide Link )

This is the 5th time i tell @Fat Link to ban this retard :feelsaww:. (Ban this retard @Wide Link )
I think the GrAYcel should be allowed to stay here unless he blatantly breaks the rules, his threads are wild tbh I find them amusing. Funni user

She’s always better than me in everyone’s eyes she always is better than me at everything!
This applies to a lot of people who mog you, why single her out?
Take a broader view of society OP don't just focus on people proximal to you like pathetic normies.

She engaged now and everytime she talks about her getting married soon and how happy she is it pisses me off like why wasn’t my life like hers!!
You want to get engaged to her BF? Sounds kinda gay OP

she makes fun of me and shit and always says how odd I am
You are odd. We're all odd here. She's correct. Pretty lite insult there.

If she said more serious stuff you should focus on that.

and I’ve heard her whisper to her fiancé shit like “my brother is kind of An asshole”
Perhaps you should talk to her privately sometime and say something like this.
"Sister, I overhead you said that sometimes I am kind of an asshole."
"I am trying to improve my behavior towards others."
"Would you give me some advice on how I can treat you better?"

Try to seem genuine about this, see how she talks. Might be interesting to observe her reaction to this.
If she wants to think of herself as a non-asshole then she needs to indulge your cry for help.
Or you might just find out she's embraced hypocrisy and doesn't actually believe what she says to others.

my sister thinks I’m weird and gross and almost never talks to me unless she needs something
We are all weird in here, it's okay for you to think that.
If she ever calls you that, you should just embrace the term.
"Hey sis, I know you think I'm weird, and you are correct, I do have a lot of unusual interests."
"But I hope you can see I at least have the potential to develope some good interests."
"Are there any interests in your life that I could share with you?"
"Maybe we could go shopping together and talk?"

IE exploit her being willing to interact with you when she needs something and use it as an opportunity to converse with her.
Tell us what happens if you do this OP

also she had a breakdown once a few years ago and broke my houses (technically my parents house) window with a baseball bat
Did she get locked out or something and try to break in, or did she smash the window from inside the house?
What prompted the breakdown?

and then cried on the floor
Dude that's sad you should have given her headpats after hiding the bat and sweeping up that glass.
If you're a responsible bro like that maybe she will give you cuddles later.

but The one time I tried to rope and failed like a pussy and went to the psych ward nobody really gave a fuck
They might have cared, just to a lesser degree.
People also have different more stoic responses to male suffering compared to how they will coddle female suffering.

..whatever I’m rambling what I’m getting at is that I fucking hate my sister I used to look up to her as a kid now I just fucking hate her and feel jealous :reeeeee:
Let's look back a bit OP.
When you looked up to her, what traits about her did you admire?
Does she still have echoes of those traits even if they diminished?

I understand what it's like to get caught up in feelings of jealousy about family members who seem to be getting preferential treatment.
But a lot of the time the problem there isn't the person getting the preferential treatment, but the bias of the people doling it out.

You don't seem to be focusing on it actually being the fault of your parents for ignoring you.
If your parents ignore your suicide attempt, that's on them, not on your sis.

Have you recently made any attempts to connect or bond with her?
I wonder if maybe you did in the past and got shot down and gave up on future attempts as a result.

If you're feeling fixated on her and can't put her behind her, then you should at least be making attempts to reach out and reframe your relationship with her.
Otherwise maybe just give up on it and try to distance yourself so you don't fixate on the shit he does.

Also if this comes across as "holier than thou" I will also note that I am a hypocrite and haven't taken efforts I ought to have to distance myself from toxic people who haven't reformed their behaviors. I'm basically hoping you'll have more success than me, and your success will serve to inspire me.

why are there so many sistercel threads lol

Had a crush on her when I was like 7 but I don’t now
did it stop after you saw her dating a bad dude?
I think the GrAYcel should be allowed to stay here unless he blatantly breaks the rules, his threads are wild tbh I find them amusing. Funni user
Graycels who tell entertaining imouto stories should get extra lenience

Your sister is a foid. Being jealous of foids is for normies who think foids are the same as men but with a hole and tits. You need to focus on being jealous on Chad jk just watch some more anime, coom and be sad about your low quality genetics

This. OP in order to get back at her, post a puc of her body. You can cover the face
that type of shit can still get backtraced, if people can reverse-swirl a pic in 2007 like w/ Swirl Face then finding some Facebook match based on partial recognition should be possible, so it's a dox risk

a better approach is "find a pic of a girl with similar body type"

that type of shit can still get backtraced, if people can reverse-swirl a pic in 2007 like w/ Swirl Face then finding some Facebook match based on partial recognition should be possible, so it's a dox risk

a better approach is "find a pic of a girl with similar body type"
If it gets traced to OP, even better

This applies to a lot of people who mog you, why single her out?
Take a broader view of society OP don't just focus on people proximal to you like pathetic normies.

You want to get engaged to her BF? Sounds kinda gay OP
lol nah

If she said more serious stuff you should focus on that.

Perhaps you should talk to her privately sometime and say something like this.
"Sister, I overhead you said that sometimes I am kind of an asshole."
"I am trying to improve my behavior towards others."
"Would you give me some advice on how I can treat you better?"

Try to seem genuine about this, see how she talks. Might be interesting to observe her reaction to this.
If she wants to think of herself as a non-asshole then she needs to indulge your cry for help.
Or you might just find out she's embraced hypocrisy and doesn't actually believe what she says to others.

We are all weird in here, it's okay for you to think that.
If she ever calls you that, you should just embrace the term.
"Hey sis, I know you think I'm weird, and you are correct, I do have a lot of unusual interests."
"But I hope you can see I at least have the potential to develope some good interests."
"Are there any interests in your life that I could share with you?"
"Maybe we could go shopping together and talk?"

IE exploit her being willing to interact with you when she needs something and use it as an opportunity to converse with her.
Tell us what happens if you do this OP

Did she get locked out or something and try to break in, or did she smash the window from inside the house?
What prompted the breakdown?
she broke the window from inside the house, I don’t exactly remember why she broke down she was having an argument with our mom about something I came out to see why they were yelling and she was throwing stuff, got the baseball bat after a few minutes and broke the window then started crying on the floor I felt pretty anxious at the time but she did apologize to me afterwards and hugged me but that was like 4 years ago tbh I feel kind of bad for being angry at her for it now idk I guess I’m just bitter/jealous but she’s not the worst person in the world
Dude that's sad you should have given her headpats after hiding the bat and sweeping up that glass.
If you're a responsible bro like that maybe she will give you cuddles later.

They might have cared, just to a lesser degree.
People also have different more stoic responses to male suffering compared to how they will coddle female suffering.
I do agree with you tbh male suffering is definitely looked at differently by others than female suffering is
Let's look back a bit OP.
When you looked up to her, what traits about her did you admire?
Does she still have echoes of those traits even if they diminished?

I understand what it's like to get caught up in feelings of jealousy about family members who seem to be getting preferential treatment.
But a lot of the time the problem there isn't the person getting the preferential treatment, but the bias of the people doling it out.

You don't seem to be focusing on it actually being the fault of your parents for ignoring you.
If your parents ignore your suicide attempt, that's on them, not on your sis.

Have you recently made any attempts to connect or bond with her?
I wonder if maybe you did in the past and got shot down and gave up on future attempts as a result.
I’ve texted her a few times asking if I could see her but she usually declined although I did get to see her this month for her birthday felt kinda sad when she was talking about going to parties and shit but I did feel nice to see her
If you're feeling fixated on her and can't put her behind her, then you should at least be making attempts to reach out and reframe your relationship with her.
Otherwise maybe just give up on it and try to distance yourself so you don't fixate on the shit he does.

Also if this comes across as "holier than thou" I will also note that I am a hypocrite and haven't taken efforts I ought to have to distance myself from toxic people who haven't reformed their behaviors. I'm basically hoping you'll have more success than me, and your success will serve to inspire me.

Brutal. Although it’s a good person to take all your rage out against.

Good thing no one bothers me so much in my family maybe because I try to avoid interaction

So happy I was an only child, if I had a Sister, I might have knocked into the next world by now.

she broke the window from inside the house, I don’t exactly remember why she broke down she was having an argument with our mom about something I came out to see why they were yelling and she was throwing stuff, got the baseball bat after a few minutes and broke the window then started crying on the floor
see it kinda pisses me off because I understand the compulsion to lash out and destroy propery around me, but if it's actually an uncontrollable impulse then you do it with your fist/elbow or something accessible, if she has time to go grab a bat there's an element of cold-bloodedness about that vandalism

I still understand it of course, destroying shit is something you do to try and get a sense of control of the world when you feel like you don't have any
(even though that's a distortion: you still do, it's just not as much as you want)

in my case I'd just do shit like smack a tree trunk w/ a steel pipe to rip off the bark, windows are fucking expensive and useful you shouldn't fuck up windows like a nigger

I felt pretty anxious at the time but she did apologize to me afterwards and hugged me
:chad: was the hug in private or in front of your parents so they could see her hugging you?

but that was like 4 years ago tbh I feel kind of bad for being angry at her for it now idk I guess I’m just bitter/jealous but she’s not the worst person in the world
Recurring patterns of abuse IMO are more worthy of anger than isolated meltdowns.

I’ve texted her a few times asking if I could see her but she usually declined although I did get to see her this month for her birthday felt kinda sad when she was talking about going to parties and shit but I did feel nice to see her
did you even get privacy to talk alone or were there people around?

i dont exactly hate my sister, i just envy her bc she lucked out in the genetic lottery while im subhuman

see it kinda pisses me off because I understand the compulsion to lash out and destroy propery around me, but if it's actually an uncontrollable impulse then you do it with your fist/elbow or something accessible, if she has time to go grab a bat there's an element of cold-bloodedness about that vandalism

I still understand it of course, destroying shit is something you do to try and get a sense of control of the world when you feel like you don't have any
(even though that's a distortion: you still do, it's just not as much as you want)

in my case I'd just do shit like smack a tree trunk w/ a steel pipe to rip off the bark, windows are fucking expensive and useful you shouldn't fuck up windows like a nigger

:chad: was the hug in private or in front of your parents so they could see her hugging you?
Parents were around
Recurring patterns of abuse IMO are more worthy of anger than isolated meltdowns.

did you even get privacy to talk alone or were there people around?
My mom was there so nah

what was your relationship like with your sister when she was a teenager?

what was your relationship like with your sister when she was a teenager?
not very good imo she let her boyfriend at the time hit me like 2 separate times and kinda just ignored me or got angry at me quickly idk if that was just normal sibling rivalry or whatever though jfl

not very good imo she let her boyfriend at the time hit me like 2 separate times and kinda just ignored me or got angry at me quickly idk if that was just normal sibling rivalry or whatever though jfl
could you describe your sister's tastes? she sounds like a classic stacie to me :feelswhere:

Thank God that I don't have a sister.

I hate my sis... Oh wait I don't have a sister.

Thank God that I don't have a sister.
dolly dearest horror GIF by absurdnoise