Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my pathetic piece of shit life

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I am living such a garbage life

I fucking hate my life so much its unreal

I hope my end comes asap , i cant take this hellish life anymore

i've been smoking heavily for the past 6 months and I've read somewhere that smoking kills around 60% of its users so If you really want to die like me just do that. I am not advocating for it , of course but there is no reason to live a long stressful unfair life as an incel.

i've been smoking heavily for the past 6 months and I've read somewhere that smoking kills around 60% of its users so If you really want to die like me just do that. I am not advocating for it , of course but there is no reason to live a long stressful unfair life as an incel.
True , i might try that

Isn't it a painful death?

Isn't it a painful death?
It surely isnt a peaceful one. Smoking increases the chance of getting e.g. lung cancer and i dont think anyone dreams of dying from cancer

It surely isnt a peaceful one. Smoking increases the chance of getting e.g. lung cancer and i dont think anyone dreams of dying from cancer
peaceful or not it drastically increases your chance of death. I am good at enduring pain I've suffered a lot from physical pain in my childhood due to various health factors. Let's just say I was not the healthiest child growing up.

Then just rope instead of attentionwhoring, retard.

peaceful or not it drastically increases your chance of death. I am good at enduring pain I've suffered a lot from physical pain in my childhood due to various health factors. Let's just say I was not the healthiest child growing up.
Same

Imagine living in this state for, I don't know, 10 more years. It takes a lot of strength. Idk what are we going to do :feelsrope:

Imagine living in this state for, I don't know, 10 more years. It takes a lot of strength. Idk what are we going to do :feelsrope:

My life has become hell since i became unemployed and my POS parents are nagging me non - stop

The evidence and stories prove it just gets worse as time goes on

My life has become hell since i became unemployed and my POS parents are nagging me non - stop
My parents give me 5000$ a month

I'm tired of my life to I feel like going roblox sometimes and end this shit

I'm tired of my life to I feel like going roblox sometimes and end this shit
LIFE IS ROADBLOCKS
also please dont kill yourself i love you brocel

You're fine, Miss.

Yeah its very bad

Fuck life and the DNA game, life should've never existed

same, we can all testify to living a miserable existence.