Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my parents

This is why America is doomed. Relative, and not absolute poverty is a thing in their minds, and will be moral justification in the minds of the youth to roll out UBI or some other communist plan.

I smell larp. Probably a used Honda Civic.
O
I detect larp as well. But if not then I would say don’t worry about the car. Hondas are actually great vehicles. A nice car won’t help with the girls at all. Nothing wrong with nice cars but they will not contribute to getting laid. An ugly male can drive a Ferrari and not get laid while Chad takes the bus or drives a $500 shitbox and swims in pussy.

You come across as en entitled cunt.

They got me a Honda too. While I appreciate it, I also am aware of the beta male failo the car carries. I wish they would've let me get an accord instead of a civic.

forcing me to go to church
Can relate to this, except that my family is poor too so they couldn't get me a car even if they wanted to.