Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my options

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Recruit
★★★★★
My mother keeps signing me up for a dating group called nurodivergent love, call me a vocel idc.I have enough retards in my life I don't need more.
But this has made me really think about my options I will never just have a woman a normal fucking woman. I could probably work on myself but what would I get some whore that would leave me for the next Chad she see or play extra care giver to a single mother while her bady daddy waits for his turn with the kids.

These options are such shit. Damn if you do damn if you don't.

Ps.sorry for bad writing

Last edited:
Ok fakecel volcel no one cares fuck you

Fucking retard trying to ascend with girls above his league nigga just settle for an autistic girl fuck you fakecel volcel

My mother keeps signing me up for a dating group called nurodivergent love
Do it, see if you actually get anywhere. Most non-NT foids want NT guys just like any other foid.

My mother keeps signing me up for a dating group called nurodivergent love, call me a vocel idc.I have enough retards in my life I don't need more.
But this has made me really think about my options I will never just have a woman a normal fucking woman. I could probably work on myself but what would I get some whore that would leave me for the next Chad she see or play extra care giver to a single mother while her bady daddy waits for his turn with the kids.

These options are such shit. Damn if you do damn if you don't.

Ps.sorry for bad writing
Ok GrAYcel

neurodivergent love? ffs

can't make this up

Foids are all the same. They all want Chad, no matter how neurodivergent she is.
Trust me, I’ve tried talking with mentally ill foids. They never accepted my schizophrenia.
But go ahead and try the dating group. You never know until you try.
At least if you fail you’ll know for sure that it’s really over.

It’s over for you.

If foids wanted to fuck you, you wouldn’t be a lonely incel.