Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my oneitis

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive, so I hate her.

I hope she suffers a painful agonizing death

Approach her, she rejects you and your oneitis disappears. Always worked for me

She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive, so I hate her.

I hope she suffers a painful agonizing death
What kind of rumors did she spread?

Quite similar to the situation I have with my own "oneitis", Rose. She enjoyed seeing me in a ward for suicidal patients.

Approach her, she rejects you and your oneitis disappears. Always worked for me

No, not after many years of deep attachment. It causes one to seethe. Or, in my case, cycle between seething and sorrow.

Of-course, I approached her only to confirm my status as a "low class" male.

She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive
and u still call her ur oneitis
ur so fucking retarded and cucked

othER ways to do this exist, you just must CHOse :feelsLSD:

When one is at the point of despair and extreme frustration, "sainthood" often occurs naturally. Please do not push him.

It is better to express his hatred on this forum than to sacrifice his life for a vain, vile woman who laughs at his misery.

It is better to express his hatred on his forum than to sacrifice his life for a vain, vile woman who laughs at his misery.
One must earn his place in incelhala :feelsLSD:

I don’t get why these stupid cunts almost always feel the need to be assholes to people like us like this?:feelsUgh:

I mean I have my theories but I don’t truly KNOW the reason.:feelshehe:

Seriously though how hard would it be for any of them to just behave like a decent and mature human being surrounding these matters and just say something to the effect of:

”Why thank you, I’m flattered but…”

1. I’m just not interested in you.
2. Interested in a relationship at this time.
3. I already have a boyfriend.

and u still call her ur oneitis
ur so fucking retarded and cucked
She's not really my oneitis i just find her attractive that's what I meant to say