Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my mother so I’m going to smear my shit in her face.

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Self-banned
-
I hate my mother so fucking much it’s insane, she’s ruined my life, she’s ruined my mind, she’s ruined my every fucking day. I’m going to start smearing my feces in her face everyday as a small token of revenge for everything she’s done to me. I’ve already dumped my urine on her many times but that isn’t enough.

do a scat ritual instead

My mom was also a huge piece of shit and I partially blame her for me being an incel

RAPE her (in Sims 4) :feelsohh::ahegao:

Th 3236250360

RAPE her (in Sims 4) :feelsohh::ahegao:
No. My mother isnt a woman. She’s a hideous hermaphrodite, she’s the ugliest, most disgusting thing I’ve seen in my life. The people on IncelTear are better looking than her.

No. My mother isnt a woman. She’s a hideous hermaphrodite, she’s the ugliest, most disgusting thing I’ve seen in my life. The people on IncelTear are better looking than her.
Brootal

I hate my mother so fucking much it’s insane, she’s ruined my life, she’s ruined my mind, she’s ruined my every fucking day. I’m going to start smearing my feces in her face everyday as a small token of revenge for everything she’s done to me. I’ve already dumped my urine on her many times but that isn’t enough.
Love your parents. They're not perfect.

Brutal Dubaicel

Larp but still funny

Love your parents. They're not perfect.
Why should i love the people who are directly responsible for my suffering ? Sounds pretty cucked to me

How did it go?