Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate my living with schizophrenia

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
I have very serious sleep disturbence with schizophrenia and right i cannot sleep at nights. Right now it's hard to live with this since i'm at uni and parents can't accept me sleeping after uni at 15 pm so they won't allow sleep me.

So right now i'm very sleepy and half dead but i can't sleep. It's so many fucked things in my starting with assburger ( and this is least troublesome thing ), schizophrenia, getting fat to schizophrenia medications and the worst my parents

my parents kicked out the car when i was 12, my father wanted to kill me with knife when i was 15 and nearly did it, in 2017 when i was 19 two times i was kicked out the home at first time cause was that me and my father wanted to kill each other with knifes and my mother stopped us. And my mother ? she is borderline psychopath without empathy that two times said why god did to her that i'm manlet when my cousins are 6'1 and 5'11 respectively

but right now i have big problem with sleeping honestly fuck this life
honestly i can also say that i begged my mother that she would allow to stay at home when i was 14...honestly how fucked my life truly is ?

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Lebensmüder
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
Sorry but I find it hard to believe you have schizophrenia, I don’t know much about it though.

Charge at your father like a winged hussar(on a horse ofc and with lancers):feelsLSD:

Sorry but I find it hard to believe you have schizophrenia
i'm diagnosed with this
diagnosed when i was 16 in march of 2015 autism diagnosed with november of 2014

i'm diagnosed with this
diagnosed when i was 16 in march of 2015 autism diagnosed with november of 2014
How much does it affect your day to day life if you don’t mind me asking

Im sorry you had to go through that, i had similar relationship with my father, he also wanted to kill me and we fought many times. He fought for years to drive me out of the house. I also slept during the day and stayed up all night so i wouldnt see him and that pissed him off.

How much does it affect your day to day life if you don’t mind me asking
no problem
meds get me fat when until 17 i was fit, slim and athletic person ( but still too ugly and non nt for toiletss ) meds make me feel better but still i'm prone to anger when i read something online and sometimes have thoughts
but real deal when for 8 months once didn't take medications form august of 2017 to april of 2018

it was pleasant for my weight cause i lost 22 kg back then ( i regained it ) but at end of this time i had uncontroled thoughts, head full of thougts, delusions and i was prone to anger

in my example my schizo is mostly delusions thoughts and experiencing things in my own inner world which i live in everyday

@cvury

schizophrenia has both 'positive' and negative symptoms called by psychiatrists you can read about it
Im sorry you had to go through that, i had similar relationship with my father, he also wanted to kill me and we fought many times. He fought for years to drive me out of the house. I also slept during the day and stayed up all night so i wouldnt see him and that pissed him off.
some parents shouldn't have children or right to parenting

Last edited:
how often do you have hallucinations? :dafuckfeels:

do u know how to distinguish between hallucinations and real shit? :dafuckfeels:

how often do you have hallucinations? :dafuckfeels:

do u know how to distinguish between hallucinations and real shit? :dafuckfeels:
i don't think that i ever had visual hallucinations
but in childhood i had audio hallucinations like somebody shouting for me, loudly calling me name

@cvury
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-symptoms

here is

positive symptoms are delusions, halucinations, concetration trouble etc
while negative ones are problems with experiencing pleasure ( which i often have ), when i didn't take meds i had somewhat problem with speech and forming my thoughts and general withdrawal from society

schizophrenia not always is like from movies but it truly sucks honestly and i was curced with it

What meds are you on? Im on penfluridol myself

I don't have schizophrenia but I have had psychosis with auditory hallucinations

I have no idea what being a schizo encompasses. I always thought you were a pretty normal dude for the most part

I have no idea what being a schizo encompasses. I always thought you were a pretty normal dude for the most part
dunno i might act normal and sometimes i think that i'm a normal person but i'm not sadly
but seriously schizophrenia sucks as fuck sadly, at least i have one great cope...

my inner world i daydream about being shounen protagonist like ichigo from bleach or gon from hxh living in my fantasy world with amazing superpowers like from shounens like bleach or jojo
and at end of the story i'm overpowered and in epilogue i have family with daughter like that loli lightning

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft1.15752-9%2F203691699_549629379403982_8155861710160208987_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D105%26ccb%3D1-5%26_nc_sid%3Dae9488%26_nc_ohc%3DIuG9OEgEmI0AX9gmY5H%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-waw1-1.xx%26oh%3Df8ae9a5d42a050a5dcccbcb225ad770f%26oe%3D61809C75&hash=3dab47f1602bd36da12d1682dd21b136

with my wife

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft1.15752-9%2F195445481_1648829895316537_4183470041318781222_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D103%26ccb%3D1-5%26_nc_sid%3Dae9488%26_nc_ohc%3DlU-GzIElKJUAX822Ct5%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-waw1-1.xx%26oh%3D4fa5b562837fef4c03efe2c78ee9c79c%26oe%3D61780AB4&hash=41f655b90d380006707f8b82c30bdf0e

i'm dreamer

Last edited:
solian

i take 3 times a day 200 mg doses
I'm on 225mg of solian and have lost 10kg in three months with no dietairy change

not sure if you're telling the truth or have the wrong medication

I'm on 225mg of solian and have lost 10kg in three months with no dietairy change

not sure if you're telling the truth or have the wrong medication
i'm not gaining weight i just stopped at stable weight without changes
i gained dramatically a lot on rispolept

Families have a difficult time raising schizo kids. Many end up abandoned and homeless. Femoid schizos have better success with gubbermint help in housing/employment opportunity while males are left to rot smelling like roadkill.

Last edited:
Your schizo is all in your head, its just so happened that you were born in a dysfunctional family, your life is getting worse not because of your meme diagnosis, but rather because you couldnt be able to achieve acceptance nor find love in this world full of sorrow

Absolutely horrible what is happening to you. I hope you will be well surrounded in the future. Courage, strength to you.

My mother is a schizophrenic: I will rope if I get diagnosed in my early 20s.
There is no hope for a mentally ill curry in this world. :smonk:

I have very serious sleep disturbence with schizophrenia and right i cannot sleep at nights. Right now it's hard to live with this since i'm at uni and parents can't accept me sleeping after uni at 15 pm so they won't allow sleep me.

So right now i'm very sleepy and half dead but i can't sleep. It's so many fucked things in my starting with assburger ( and this is least troublesome thing ), schizophrenia, getting fat to schizophrenia medications and the worst my parents

but right now i have big problem with sleeping honestly fuck this life
honestly i can also say that i begged my mother that she would allow to stay at home when i was 14...honestly how fucked my life truly is ?

Hello.

I'm not schizophrenic, but I do have ASD. I suffer from parasomnia/sexsomnia and experience involuntary sexual behaviors(masturbation, sexual sleep-talking, sleeping with one leg crouched in the air) during sleep because of it. This resulted in people recording me and laughing at me while I was sleeping(Having a nightmare of group therapy), which made me afraid to sleep in the presence of others.

I had to isolate myself inside a relative's basement out of fear of being recorded again by strangers. It's another gift of neuro-atypicality.

why you are never alone :smonk:

i don't think that i ever had visual hallucinations
but in childhood i had audio hallucinations like somebody shouting for me, loudly calling me name
:shock:, I had that same thing happen to me where I thought someone was shouting my name outside my apartment window starting from when I was 6.

Should I be very worried?

:shock:, I had that same thing happen to me where I thought someone was shouting my name outside my apartment window starting from when I was 6.

Should I be very worried?
yes
especially if your mother is schizo

Did you have any other early symptoms?
i was diagnosed in 2015 and i was since 2014 ( asperger ) on meds, first symptoms were when took off medicine for 8 months in 2017

Feel for ya brocel. I have a friend who was hospitised after having an episode. He nearly ended up roping during that time. I wouldn't stop my meds if I was schizo tbh.